Hentai High School Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hentai High School Revived

Welcome to HHSRevived, be warned for this is no ordinary adventure you are about to embark. Untold accounts of greed, corruption, and manifestation of sin beyond your wildest dreams lurk within.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~New Registration March 2009~

Go down 
+2
Isara_Fukushima
Stranger
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Asu_Rin
Student
Student
Asu_Rin

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: None
Skill points:
~New Registration March 2009~ - Page 2 L_sp2100/0~New Registration March 2009~ - Page 2 Empty_10  (0/0)

~New Registration March 2009~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~New Registration March 2009~   ~New Registration March 2009~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:11 am

Rin raised up the "skilled" hand and flexed the fingers in and out one after another in a timed motion and shrugged her shoulders. "Just quick reflexes I guess." No need to try and draw more attention to herself than needed. The young woman slid the paper form towards herself and plucked up the notebook placed before her. She wasted no time in parting the cover from first page and scanning through the contents. There seemed to be quite a bit of freedom in selection when it came to this school, which was quite a refreshing change of pace. The list of classes was simple and, she felt, perhaps a tad bit short, but each teacher's name was written down next to the class, and just enough written down to give her a vague idea of what she'd be stepping into class for.

Of course, she wasn't exactly fond of the vague, and it was this fact that prompted a small frown while she continued to read, diverting her attention only to answer the other questions asked of her.

"It'd be sort of a long commute everyday to get here from my new house, but on the other hand I don't have a lot of money." She seemed to lose herself in thought for a moment, eyes unfocusing ever so slightly and her expression going almost blank, with that tiny hint of concern for the subject at hand still evident in the way her eyes narrowed ever so slightly. She wondered how harsh having a job would be on top of scholastic achievements, knowing full well her schedule was likely to be full between classes, group activities, and her own training.

Pros and cons continued to dart around in her head like flies dancing around one another. Again, the vague descriptions of it all tended to ebb her away from making a decision right that moment. As a result, she finally turned to look at him and spoke.

"It's probably best that I stay close. Always had a problem with being late for school before I moved here," she said with a sheepish grin. "Maybe on campus housing is just the cure for that. Although, I'd like to know what sort of jobs are available. Also, if it's not too big a problem, would it be alright for me to wander for a bit? Meet some of the teachers and get a better idea of it all before I decide?"
Back to top Go down
Franz Wayward
Faculty
Faculty

Male
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Vice Principal
Skill points:
~New Registration March 2009~ - Page 2 L_sp2100/0~New Registration March 2009~ - Page 2 Empty_10  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ~New Registration March 2009~   ~New Registration March 2009~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:57 pm

Wayward watched her dabble through her options and observed the way she scanned through the notebook he allowed her to use. His mind wondered if she found it helpful or not, or maybe too excessive? Some of the details he had in there were beyond just simple background information of the teachers and their classes. One could say it is to help a student prepare or know what to expect, or warn them about things they should take caution towards.

So when Rin asked him if she could explore the campus after showing interest about school jobs, the VP believed the notebook backfired and resulted in her deliberating her choice in school a second time. Although he had already slouched over slightly in reaction, he exhaled with submission; he couldn't see why not. This was ultimately her choice to make.

"Of course it'd be alright, Miss Asu... I'm just sorry I can't give you a tour myself since as you can see, there's no one else in the office," he replied with a meek smile, already pulling out a visitor tag in hand. 'Asu Rin,' was written in bold red with a neat hand and he slid it across the surface for her. Then another sheet was placed in front of her, listing the different jobs she can apply for on campus. "There are a few that aren't listed on here but it should give you a good idea of the variety we have here. If none of them interest you, just ask and we'll see what we can work out."

"And you'll be needing one of..." His voice trailed as he rummaged through the drawers. When he handed her a campus map, it dawned on him that he didn't give one to the previous visiting student. He wondered how he was doing now. With a quick shrug, that concern was sprung from his mind and he returned his attention back to Rin.

There was a serious glow in his coffee brown irises, for he was about to warn her about something. "Before I let you off, there is something I have to warn you about. This school is unlike others and what I mean about that is... there are more than just students in these halls. Especially recently. Something was illegally summoned and escaped." Wayward glanced over the posters stacked on the side and took ahold of one to show her. "Like this guy."

"And there are other things... Well, maybe you'll see for yourself. Just don't stay around in the halls for too long." Franz grinned. "And if you're going to visit classrooms, don't disrupt them. Just make sure to have your tag on and it'll be just fine~" He smoothed out his vest while trying to remember if there was anything else worth noting. ...There was nothing at all.

"...That's pretty much all I have to say. You're all set. If you don't have anything else to ask, you're free to go. Just remember to be careful."
Back to top Go down
Asu_Rin
Student
Student
Asu_Rin

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~New Registration March 2009~   ~New Registration March 2009~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:58 am

She reached out for the visitor tag, snatching it up and looking for a place to put it. She scanned herself and her attire for a moment or two, but when nowhere presented itself, she opted to just pocket it in her hoodie pocket for the time being. "I'm just glad I can take a look around," she said after a moment, her usual smile returning to her lips once more as she turned her attention back to Mr. Wayward and the job-list sheet put before her. Again she seemed to be looking it over intently, eyes scanning up and down the list. It wasn't a HUGE list of jobs, but then again, how much could there possibly be for students to help out with on a campus? Still, there was plenty of variety to choose from, and again she found the idea of so much freedom in choice quite refreshing.

Her gaze averted to the small map extended to her after a moment. She took the item from him and looked it over, then grinned and let out a quick laugh. "Well, this will make it easier at least." That, also, was stuffed into her hoodie pocket. It'd come in handy later when she'd do her wandering.

Then there was the poster, and a warning. It was odd, she heard him correctly, yet his words made no sense. Words like "illegally summoned", and "more than just students" prompted a frown, compounded by the information and picture on the poster. Incredulity washed over her face, and she raised her gaze to look at Mr. Wayward carefully, as if searching for signs of a ruse or underlying joke. He didn't seem to display anything misleading as far as she could tell. Her lips parted to question the sincerity of this warning, but he continued before she could find the right words, and so she simply sat and waited out the rest of his warning, confusion and a hint of uncertainty welling up inside her now.

When he was finished she nodded and began gathering everything she needed together, double checking her pockets to make sure she had her ID card and school-ground map. Satisfied that she was ready for a bit of hallway exploration, she finally turned to him and, despite her underlying uncertainty, flashed a wide smile. "Thanks for all the help," she finally said and, true to her heritage, bowed at the waist in respect and appreciation, straightening a moment later and already starting to turn towards the door. "I can take care of myself pretty well, but I'll be careful." She turned and walked the handful of steps to the door, pushing it open with a hand and making it partway out before she paused to look back over her shoulder. "And when I've made up my mind on classes I'll come back here to find ya." Her smile turned cheerful and she waved as she left.
Back to top Go down
Asu_Rin
Student
Student
Asu_Rin

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~New Registration March 2009~   ~New Registration March 2009~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:10 am

She was back in the registration office sooner than she thought she would be, of course, it wasn't for the reasons she'd originally intended. Her wandering around the halls had been frustrating and uneventful....until a freaky leprechaun tried to tug off her skirt, and thing only went down from there. Her hand pushed the door into the offices open, leaving behind a ring of blood on the handle. She stepped inside, her hand immediately returning to her right shoulder, which bled profusely enough to soak the fabric of both her shirt, the hoodie, and the left sleeve of her hoodie which she ripped off to press against the wound. Her right arm was hanging limp at her side, a small drop of blood dripping off her middle finger every few minutes. Her expression occasionally winced with pain, but her eyes were diligent and alert, constantly scanning to and fro for a familiar face, the only one she'd seen since entering the building.

"Mr. Wayward!" She called out loud, hoping he hadn't left the office this time. She really didn't feel like going on another scramble around the halls to find someone, anyone that might help her. She'd ran into one bad thing today, no need to increase her chances of repeating the incident. She'd managed to stop the bleeding with sheer pressure on the wound, but she'd still lost a decent bit of blood, and the way she felt almost light-headed was testament to the fact that she needed help, quick.
Back to top Go down
Franz Wayward
Faculty
Faculty

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~New Registration March 2009~   ~New Registration March 2009~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:25 pm

One would think that the registration office was where administrative duties were performed, where guests were greeted, and where students were accepted and their requests heard. One would never expect anything drastic to happen, especially something that called for an emergency response. Although the days went by inside this ridiculously large office were always deafeningly quiet and barely had any activity, those peaceful times, in a way, could be taken for granted. As much as he always loathed it being the only one in the office at times, the serene calm that bathed the office with not another soul present was one he enjoyed. He could meditate in it. He could take a power nap. Or, like he is doing now, he can make himself a nice sandwich and eat it while sitting down behind the counter. So when he heard the office doors open, Franz’s heart sank with disappointment only to leap up high into his throat when he heard the loud, feminine voice calling his name out. If only… if only she was calling his name while they were doing something more enjoyable and tastefully forbidden.

Wayward, with his sandwich held in his mouth, sprang up from his hiding place and spun to greet the familiar voice but what he expected was shattered by the gruesome sight displayed before him. The sandwich shortly, with the help of a gaping mouth, fell to the floor and became a waste. The vice principal grew pale (if he could get any more pale). It was all too much to take in for him to even utter out a word in response, to give his would-be student a word of comfort. Telling her things would be “just fine” could not register with his thoughts. Instead, words signifying that it was other than just fine erupted from him.

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?” he screamed out in a tone as if he were reprimanding her rather than asking for an answer.

The smell of blood had already tickled the insides of his nostrils and she was soaked in her own life’s crimson so his audible shock was not unfounded – it was worse than the situation he faced last time that involved one of the school’s three feline students. There was more blood-loss and to him, she looked pallid compared to last time and blood was still dripping down her arm. Wayward didn’t show it but he was already thinking through about how to treat her wound. His expression was one with a high degree of concern. Was it a cut? Was it a bite? How deep is it? Endless questions ran through his mind as he paced quickly and gathered a few things, mainly a large first aid box he had requested just in case accidents back in January happened again.

“Did you stop the bleeding?” His voice came out more soothing now and calmer than before. After stuffing a few water bottles into his pack, he made his way to her in a hurry. Even with the first aid container held in his right hand, he swept her off of her feet, being very careful not to not to aggravate her wound and now she was in the VP’s arms. Already, he could feel some of the blood permeate his dress shirt. It was a good thing he packed spares. No matter how she was going to protest, no matter how awkward it is for a stranger to carry her, there was no way Wayward was going to let her walk the way to the medical ward. It was already bad enough droplets of blood already decorated some of the tiles on the floor and from what he could see as he walked out the office, it smeared along some of the walls and doorknobs.

“We gotta get you to the medical ward. I don’t have any Betadine in this box and… I don’t want the whole campus looking like a murder scene with you walking around,” said Wayward, jesting at the end to lighten the mood a little. As he left the office and rushed through the hallway, he hoped by the time he came back here, he won’t be the only one cleaning the bloody mess.

(( Feel free to do a follow-up. I'll make a post sooner or later in the medical section. ))
Back to top Go down
Asu_Rin
Student
Student
Asu_Rin

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~New Registration March 2009~   ~New Registration March 2009~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:39 pm

His loud and reprimanding demand of what happened was the first thing to reach her ears and drew her attention in his direction. She saw him rushing towards her and could tell her little injury hadn't gone unnoticed.....not that she expected it to. It was, by no means, a moment to be joking around, yet despite herself she couldn't stop the small, impish grin from tugging up the corners of her mouth. She'd have shrugged, but the motion would cause more pain than she wanted to deal with at the moment, so she settled with a simple gesture, her right hand, limp at her side, leveling out horizontally as if to display an estimated height. "Had a run in with a pervert, about this tall." she started to explain to him as he approached. "The little bastard tried to pull of my skirt, so I attacked and........well......he was quicker than I thought." The admitting of her own defeat prompted the same spite and irritation she'd felt the whole trip down to the registration office, only now she kept it in check, acting as if it was no big deal.

"I've stopped the bleeding, mostly," Rin told him. She winced now as she craned her neck to glance at her own injury, lifting the fabric of her ruined hoodie shoulder to look at what was beneath. "The little green bastard clung to my shoulder and bit me. I ripped him away but....I think some of his teeth are lodged in the wound." The simple thought of those rotten teeth being inside her made her cringe. It was then she noticed he was getting close, but in an odd way. He didn't seem to be slowing down much, and he didn't seem too concerned with inspecting her wound. It sparked a moment of confusion that turned to surprise as she was suddenly turned horizontal and held in his arms, carried back through the door and down the hallway. "H-hey!" she stammered, cheeks flushing a feint shade of red when she found herself in such an awkward position. "I can walk myself ya know! How do you think I got down here!" She sounded angry, though perhaps it was more accurate to say irritated, as full fledged anger took more strength than she seemed to have to offer at the moment. Despite her protests she wasn't struggling, flailing her good arm, or showing any other sign of physical protest. Just the lingering pain. After a moment her demeanor subdued and she resigned herself to the awkward, embarrassing mode of transportation.
Back to top Go down
kyle_temp
Student
Student
kyle_temp

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: ~New Registration March 2009~   ~New Registration March 2009~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:44 am

The door the office swung up revealing the outline of a familiar face, Mr. Anderson had made his return. With several bags of his person things in tow he went up the the counter and,"Alright I am back...and....ready...to....sign up for classes?" he looked around the office and noticed it was completely devoid of anyone,"Hey....where did everybody go?!" his voice echoed off the wall of the office. He sighed some,"Great...the day I come back to sign up for classes and no one is here...bah..," and he let his bags drop to the floor as he just sat down on his bags awaiting someone to return to the registration office.
Back to top Go down
Franz Wayward
Faculty
Faculty

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~New Registration March 2009~   ~New Registration March 2009~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:26 pm

A new arrival had entered the office, straightening out a new dress shirt and rolling the cuffs to his shoulders. The familiar VP-turned-Office Administrator narrowed his eyes upon the familiar youth who sat with a slight defeat on his face. There was still blood all over the floor yet he sat there with a look of calm and no reaction to the bloody mess. Shrugging off the notion that there was something wrong with the kid, he rubbed his nose and cleared his throat so his presence was known. "You're back, huh? How was your little adventure around the campus?" he asked. "Did you decide to stay? See any enticing prospects - I mean, hot girls you have your eyes on?" Although he was teasing, Wayward wouldn't have been surprised if he did.

"Sorry about the mess. We had a bleeder here. She was gushing everywhere and now she's in critical condition. I had to resuscitate her with a defibrillator, man. It took a while but I think she's going to be just fine now," he said it all with a straight face, unblinking and unwavering.

"So. What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
kyle_temp
Student
Student
kyle_temp

Male

PostSubject: Re: ~New Registration March 2009~   ~New Registration March 2009~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:13 am

He got up when he seen the VP walk in and then said "Well I didn't see any girls...beside that catgirl that was here earlier...though on my tour around I met this Nate guy and he told me some stuff I found quiet interesting," and also he mentioned that during his conversation with Nate he had a strange feeling...like he was being watched...yet it was only Nate and him in the hallway when this feeling emerged.

When he spoke about the blood everywhere he then looked at him,"Oh...I didn't even notice it...man I hope none of my stuff got stained," he got his bags up and tried to wipe off the light amount of blood that his bags may have collected when he used it as a make shift bean bag chair.

"Yea well I have decided to stay here...its better than being stuck living with my parents...so I guess your the guy I need to speak with to get all registered and stuff,"

Last edited by kyle_temp on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Franz Wayward
Faculty
Faculty

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~New Registration March 2009~   ~New Registration March 2009~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:21 am

"Yeah, sorry about that. I should have put up some hazard tapes or a sign of caution at least. Thanks for not calling the cops though." Wayward made his way around the front desk, hopping on the tips of his shoes, careful not to step on any of the mess on the floor. His little display of footwork brought him to the other side of the counter where he began to rummage for a few forms and a map for his new student. Wearing a satisfied smile on his face, the VP was delighted that the two new students had decided to stay - a good thing, because he felt the school needed new faces to liven up the atmosphere, to replace those who have disappeared or left without a word.

"So you met Nate, huh? I've never met the guy and I've been here for months longer than you have! And you said your little encounter was interesting? Well, I can't help but feel a little jealous now, man," said Franz dishonestly who was now fiddling with windows at the nearby terminal. Wasn't Nate the gate guardian? He wondered if this kid was interested in becoming one too, just like the spirited young girl who stained his administrative office with crimson. What a day of coincidence today was, he thought... but it only made the experience all the more interesting. And with the kid's admittance, he hoped it would be the end of it. The VP didn't think he could handle any more surprises.

"Let's get your classes sorted out first. Do you have any preferences? There's a notice on here that says a new magic class might be opening soon since the original one is full. Would you be interested in that?" Awaiting his response, Wayward pushed papers to Kyle's reach. Amongst it was a list of classes and details about on-campus housing. "And I'm guessing you'll be needing a dorm."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kyle_temp
Student
Student
kyle_temp

Male

PostSubject: Re: ~New Registration March 2009~   ~New Registration March 2009~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Again he nodded,"Actually I kinda met him by accident...I got lost and then I seen this guy decked out in gear with a bunch of turtles and I tried to ask him about some things that maybe of interest...he mentioned the forged, the archery range....and...hmm something about a guardian thing...I thought maybe its just a fancy term for a hall monitor but he told me differently."

He then scratched his chin a bit at the mention of the magic class, Kyle was never a believe in stuff like that in the real world, though in a realm of fantasy he didn't mind it at all,"Sounds interesting...I'll be going in kinda a skeptic but I'd give anything a try at least once,"

After looking over the papers some more he looked up and said,"Eh...yea...I mean my parents do live by but...eh I just can't stand them much anymore....now will I have to share a room or something?" and then he said he would be interested in a history class, hopefully one that focused on mythology, and also a literature class for fantasy novels.
Back to top Go down
Franz Wayward
Faculty
Faculty

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~New Registration March 2009~   ~New Registration March 2009~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:30 am

"Alright, magic will be up on your list then. As for mythology and literature class, I got just the thing," he said. With just a few clicks, registration was finished like a small breeze passing through. All that was left was the young man and his school housing.

"Hmm... I guess if you want cheaper rent, you can share your room. But I think the residential office gives you options. And if you need help paying for your room, you can always take up an on-campus job. But... that's not my forte. You'll need to see the guys up at the RA about your room. It should be on the map."

The VP smoothed out the side of his face and bit the inside of his cheek as he reached into the back of his mind for anything else he may have not mentioned yet. It had been so hectic today that his thoughts were all disorganized. There was nothing. "Hmm. Well, if there isn't anything else. You're done here. Welcome to HHS, finally!" said Wayward with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
kyle_temp
Student
Student
kyle_temp

Male

PostSubject: Re: ~New Registration March 2009~   ~New Registration March 2009~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:44 am

He nodded some being that he prefer to have a room to himself and he would contact the people at RA about his room and what kinda on campus he could get, because just being on campus and going and back and fourth between education would get a bit dull so a little job would help spice things up.

After getting his paperwork together he gave a slight grin and said,"Well its sure going to be interested being here as HHS," and with a wave of his hand he leave the registration office and then to being the next step of the enrollment process.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~New Registration March 2009~   ~New Registration March 2009~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~New Registration March 2009~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2