Hentai High School Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hentai High School Revived

Welcome to HHSRevived, be warned for this is no ordinary adventure you are about to embark. Untold accounts of greed, corruption, and manifestation of sin beyond your wildest dreams lurk within.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~October Registration~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabrielle De'loroque
Faculty
Faculty
Gabrielle De'loroque

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Administrative Assiatant
Skill points:
~October Registration~ L_sp210275/10000~October Registration~ Empty_10  (275/10000)

~October Registration~ Empty
PostSubject: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:13 am

Please place start all new records and students here for the month of October.

Thank you
Gabrielle
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.yahoo.com/gabrielledeloroque
Saika_Moon
Student
Student
Saika_Moon

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: None
Skill points:
~October Registration~ L_sp2100/0~October Registration~ Empty_10  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:08 am

Standing in the parking lot was a young lady going by the name of Saika. Who happen to be looking into the sky with her dark crimson colored eyes, pondering on the fact if she should enter into the building that was facing straight ahead of her. Being 5'5 she was of average height for being a female fashioning off a black long sleeved peasant top with a v neck in front. The sleeves swayed down to her waist with a pointed tip with moon stitches patterned around the edging. The shirt alone fit her medium size waist snuggly with a yellow thick silky ribbon tied into a bow mid center of her stomach. The pencil skirt that flowed across her somewhat hour glass physique was almost the same as the shirt it was made of leather with moon prints down at the edgings of the material going all the way around to the very back were there was a split displayed no more then two inches high seeing how the skirt alone was the width of a dollar bill along with a mini yellow bow tied at the peek pointed tip of the split.

Staying perfectly silent she took her eyes down from the sky letting them scan down to her flat black baby doll styled shoes that coordinated right along with her outfit having a ribbon like thread weave its way in and out of the sides of her shoes coming to the round front part of her feet ending with a finished neat little yellow bow.Thinking to herself '' i hope i look nice enough i really want to make a good impression here''. Blinking some what as she began to walk forward towards the building, eyes slowly looking ahead.Her curvy hips swayed from left to right like a bell from a chapel on a Sunday afternoon while her hands stayed folded in front of her lacing them together.Her hair was jet black with dark purple streaks flowing through out her bangs and a couple of more placed all over faintly.The cut was short in the back and slightly longer on the sides causing her to have a bit more of an edgy appeal yet her face still remained soft and kind.

Speeding up her steps her heart began to race the closer she approached the school.Her hair moving freely with motion across her eyes as the wind passed through the tree's feeling the warmth caress her slightly tanned skin.Moving out the way of a few obstacle's she then stood in front of the doors.Clasping her hands lightly around the handle she pulled it open just enough to let her body flow through the thin space between the door and herself.Slipping through letting go of the door hearing it shut behind her she began to Walk into the main office not knowing what to expect on her first day appearing there, but knew in her heart, body, and mind that this is what a young lady of her stature really needed,so that she could be more open and branch out of her shy shell into something more of a mature woman ahead in the future.Looking around Bitting on her lower glossy pail soft pouty lips.Walking over to the desk she looked over it slightly tilting her head to the side with a curious look in her eyes.'' ummmm excuse me is anyone here? I..i..i..need a little help my name is Saika...Saika Moon and i am new here.'' Unclasping her hands she started to twiddle them endlessly due to being nervous but stood there patiently until someone would help assist her.

C3266 +25SP + $15 ((First post +$10)) Ms. White.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/peace_angel_star/saikamoon.htm
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female
Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Student
Skill points:
~October Registration~ L_sp2101947/10000~October Registration~ Empty_10  (1947/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:43 am

Sam had been in the back room of the office looking for a bit of loosely paper for the printer she had notice they had been running low and thought it would be a good idea to grab some before they were all out. She didn’t realize how dusty the back room was it was filled with old books and god knows what else. Shaking her head she cover her face not wanting to breath in any of the dust and start having a asthma attack. That all she needed at this time. Shaking her head she finally found what she was looking for, she reach up to grab it outing a bit when she realize she was just a tab bit too short. “Damn it “she muttered to herself before she reached up again jumping this time while she tried to grab a hold of one of the pack of papers. Now most people who knew Sam knew this would be a VERY bad idea for her. Being as clumsy as she was and sure enough just as she grab a hold of the paper about four books came falling down on her head as well as the stack of papers causing her to fall on her ass. Wincing lightly Sam pushed the books off of her as she made a mental note to complain to someone about this damn room. She didn’t realize that the falling books had caused her to pretty deep cut the top of her head. She had not only hit it with the books but she had bumped the back of it against the ground.

“Oww” she muttered to herself as she sat up looking around. She felt a bit dizzy but she didn’t think much of it at the moment. Shaking her head she began to get up placing the falling books on a lower shelf before dusting herself off. Because she had no classes for the next few hours Sam had not dressed in the school uniform. She was dressed in some faded blue jeans and a black tank top which Kurizu had gotten for her with the band ACDC written on it in red and yellow writing. She cursed to herself before walking once again back out in to the open room not noticing the girl at first Sam pulled out her cell phone. She then pressed the number three waiting for K to answer. If he didn’t she left him a voice message “Hey babe when you get this can you either call me back or text me? I was wondering if you could swing by the office, I fell and hit my head pretty hard and hit my head…and it starting to hurt can you come check it out for me…I don’t think it anything big but if you could also bring me some pain pills I would love you forever, Please babe sorry if I wake you from this I know you had a long day at work yesterday but if you can find the time that would be wonderful, Love you and see you later hopefully in a few minutes” she said before hanging up the phone finally turning around at the girl voice.

“Ohh I am sooo sorry, I did not notice you there….I thought I was alone it been so dead here lately. Hello I am Sam; I am guessing you’re a new student?” She asked giving a friendly smile hoping she didn’t scare the girl off. “Sorry I took a fall back there trying to get some paper for the printer and well it wasn’t the best of falls…” She explained walking over grabbing a few pieces of paper. “Sorry again for keeping you waiting here are a few papers you will need to fill out. Just your normal paper work ...what your name where do you come from blah blah you know” she said handing over a pen as well in case she did not have one. “I will also need to know if you need a school uniform. If so we give out only one per student and it is on you to get the others” she informed her. “Also are you looking on living on or off campus?” Sam asked putting on a fake smile when at the moment all she wanted to do was lay her head down and rest it for a bit. It was starting to really hurt. So much for getting off with an easy day.

C3681 30 SP $20 (( working -+5 SP + $5 )) (( Second post +$5 )) Ms. White
Back to top Go down
Saika_Moon
Student
Student
Saika_Moon

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:59 am

Standing there with her head still tilted feeling her neck becoming tense so straightens it back out by letting it tilt to the other side with a crack noise following there after.Making her head go in a circular motion then stopped to center herself.A faint smile flows across her lips with her neck loosening up it began to feel a lot better.Hearing a faint noise coming from the back room she slowly started to stand on her tip toes.Her legs rising just enough to help her see a little more across the room with her calves flexing upwards showing off a bit of muscular tone to them.Cocking a brow while her smile slightly dulled down,''ummm....hello..are you okay back there?''Seeing someone after a moment come into view,slowly letting her heals touch touch back down to the floor, waiting for the young lady to finish her conversation on her cell phone,Noticing the cut on her head.

Smiling softly she looked down to her small pockets reaching inside both of them trying to dig something out mumbling,'' i know i put it in here this morning now were.''Pulling out a small square cut baby blue hankie from her right pocket.''There you are''.Watching the young lady come over to her with the papers taking them gently with her free hand then slides the hankie to her.''Its okay that i had to wait besides the wait didn't even seem that long.''But please use this for your head until someone can take a look at that for you.''Blinking her black thick lashes while listening to her speak nodding every once in awhile.''Weeeelll we do all have our off days and i had plenty of those to understand how it feels to fall or bump your head''.Touching her head lightly as a light giggle passed through her lips.''Oh! Were are my manners,my name is Saika and its very nice to meet you,and yes i am very new here.''

Looking down at her jeans then up to her top with the lettering tilting her head for a moment.''is that the uniform? Highly doubtful but cute top though,and to answer your question yes i do need one and if i could i would like to stay in a dorm here...it would make it alot easier for me.''Looking around for a chair,her eyes swiftly move back to sam's taking the pencil lightly.''Thank you'',turning around she spots a chair to sit,walking over to it she slides down on it with her legs crossed at the ankles while flipping the pin in her fingers skillfully through her fingers.Sighing deeply she begins to write on her lap,first her name in a cursive design then the rest of her information.Her eyes scanning across the page while wiggling her foot due to nerves.Looking up from her paper while turning it to the next page.Her voice in a light whisper''sorry you are having a bit of a rough start,i am sure it will get better from here on out though..''Smiling looking back to her paper filling out the rest of the information. ''hopefully'',Turning to the last page she hurried up to finish it not to keep Sam waiting.She was sure she had better things to do then to wait on a stranger for a few pieces of paper.After she finished she rose to her feet and walked over to her extending them out to her to take them.''okay here ya go.''Her hands return in front of lap clasping together once more as she leaned back and forth for a few minutes.''so is there anything else i need to do?''

C3298 +30 + $20 ((Third post +$1)) Ms. White
Back to top Go down
Franz Wayward
Faculty
Faculty

Male
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Vice Principal
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:11 am

Hollow footsteps echoed throughout Hallway A. They belonged to a shadowy silhouette of a man who could be seen moving towards the south gate entrance. The patterned windows framed along the wall with its rays of morning sun piercing through consecutively lit up his figure. Silver hair, coffee brown eyes, chiseled features of that of a bachelor and a deathly pale complexion – he looked as if he were a ghost. Why was he so awfully pale on his first day of the job? Not because he was nervous, of course, but because the man was in the midst of quitting a tobacco addiction. With a medicinal patch on his neck and a piece of nicotine gum being ground between his perfectly white teeth, it seemed he was also taking this job as an opportunity to kill an old habit. Finally, the man had arrived to his initial destination - which was actually right in front the entrance that was his starting point. Franz glanced at the map in his right hand and then back to the tag that read Main Office. "Ugh... Stupid map," he muttered under his breath and chucked the few papers that were in his right hand the entire time into the trash bin. With a black leather briefcase dangling against his thigh, he entered the main office.

As he made his way through the main office to registration, he fixed his tie and took in a deep breath before he reached the counter. The man tried his best to dress nicely and dug up an outfit from his closet in the early morning that he seldom used: a black dress vest, a white oxford shirt complimented with a crimson red tie, and a pair of the usual black slacks. Now here he was to present himself but saw no one available as he peered left and right. He was looking for someone to call upon... until his sharp eyes caught sight of a counter bell. It did make sense; how can it be a counter without its own bell? Ding. The young man dropped his briefcase by his feet. Resting his chin onto his palm with the elbow against the surface, he mused himself for the time being with the bell and continued to tap at the tip of the shiny, chromed ornament for those adorable rings to continue echoing along. Franz smiled like a young boy playing with a new toy.

It would have made sense if he went on another adventure again or at least shouted out a request for assistance but the man liked taking his time. In fact, as he lost himself into his little amusement, the new vice principal thought he had all the time in the world.

C2451 (( Working 5SP + $12 )) Ms. White

Last edited by Ms. White on Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:25 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : missing word in last sentence)
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle De'loroque
Faculty
Faculty
Gabrielle De'loroque

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:
~October Registration~ L_sp210275/10000~October Registration~ Empty_10  (275/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:30 am

Life is like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get that was exactly how things were going. A memo came across her desk so there was another addition to their team. Things were looking up due to the season; the fall always seemed to move just as slow as the leaves changing colors in the trees. About time to check up on things and make rounds it would seem that a couple of people were missing in action, there was no account of their whereabouts. A leave from the office was in definite need pressing the power button on her computer moving from her desk only to come out into the main lobby.

Locks of golden came down her shoulder it seemed that Samatha had stepped away from the desk for a moment, therefore she stepped in casually to make sure everything was going according to plan. A small fist pressed against her lips right before she spoke clearing her throat to alert that someone had stepped out into the room. Waltzing over towards girl she spoke directly to her in friendly tone.

“Everything all right Miss? Did Samantha complete everything with you? Scheduling? Locker? Dorm ? Uniform?” Allowing her a few moments to respond before a set of footsteps could be heard entering the office. Attention did not turn from the girl only when the office bell continued to ding in pleasure did those grey swirls slant at the gentleman.

Slightly irritated as the annoyance turning to the girl she spoke if she had not answered her yet.

“ If all the forms have been completed and you have your uniform you are free to leave the office. I can provide a map for you if you need. Just ask. Now if you will excuse me. “

Quickly moving in the direction to the man attempting to place her hand on top of his to stop his childlike behavior quickly, speaking in a heightened annoyed voice.

“CAN I help you?

C1847 (( Working 5SP + $6 )) Ms. White
Back to top Go down
Saika_Moon
Student
Student
Saika_Moon

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:59 am

Saika Lifted her head as soon as she heard the sound of someone clearing their throat.Turning her neck slightly in the direction of the woman who now approached her with a friendly tint in her voice,her crimson colored eyes focused upon hers carefully as she listens to her words that flow from her lips.Keeping her hands around the papers that were drawn to her chest shaking her head.Her tone still soft and light as a whisper,''ummm,i think so ma'am but miss sam i believe had to leave on short notice and she didn't have time to take my paper work,i don't have a uniform at this time and i would like to stay in one of the dorms here if there is a room open.'' Raising a brow at the bell going off she turned on her right heal to look at the man who was playing with it as a slight smile played across her glossy lips,she kind of found it funny but vanished the goofy expression across her face when turning towards the woman in front of her seeing how she didn't like what he was doing.

Her thick lashes fluttering some what as she blinked bitting on her lower lip taking a deep breath. ''mmmmm,i already have a map so im good on that note i just need a uniform and point me were i need to go to get a dorm and i will be fine for now.''Looking over once more at the man then shifting her eyes back to her frame and up into her eyes.''besides i can tell you have your mind on something more important at this moment so i will try to ummm..get out of your hair sorta speak.'' Once this was said she watched Gabrielle walk from her to the man stopping his hand from playing with the bell on top of the counter.Silently she slid to the side taking her steps very slowly not to disrupt the two of them walking over to the desk she gently left her papers there and stepped backwards then turned with her back facing them as she made her way over to a wall kind of close to the door waiting to see if the rather annoyed woman had anything else to say before she would venture out to get use to all the surroundings of the school.

C2030 +15 SP $10 Ms. White
Back to top Go down
Franz Wayward
Faculty
Faculty

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 9:34 am

It was quite obvious that Franz was oblivious to his surroundings and had initially failed to notice that were two others in the vicinity – even could have sworn there was a third. He must have been having an off day. Could the lack of awareness be a side effect of cold turkey? The newly hired vice principal would think so and once he digs himself out of this hole, he’ll certainly place all blame on it. Thanks to the feeling of an unfamiliar hand that stopped him from ringing the bell, the voice of that of a female student’s and a voice filled with a slight contempt for his childish behavior, he was brought back to reality. How rude it was of him to butt in and interrupt a student in need! The moment he lifted his head, he gulped and cleared the rock solidifying in his throat. The man took his time and flashed a nervous, wavering smile to the lovely blonde in front of him but didn’t answer her. Instead, he removed his hand from under hers, ran his fingers through his silver hair to soothe the tenseness that was inflicted upon him and turned around to face the female student who was about take off.

Wait!” he shouted at the top of his lungs, “Sorry, I must have interrupted you... Go ahead and talk to the pretty lady again. I’ll wait ‘til you’re done.” With a rigid smile that was difficult to prevent from twitching, he picked up his briefcase, stood aside for the young lady, and mouthed the word “Sorry” to Gabrielle before slumping slightly forward while using the counter for support. Feeling he got himself out of a tough hurdle, he exhaled—but something was amiss. The piece of Nicorette gum he had been relentlessly chewing on had gone missing. Caressing at his neck with a hand, he traced back his memory to the moment he gulped. Indeed, the man had swallowed his gum while trying to clear his throat. “Oh boy,” he whispered to himself, “You gotta relax buddy.

C1892 (( Working 5SP + $12)) Ms. White
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle De'loroque
Faculty
Faculty
Gabrielle De'loroque

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:05 am

Students were first priority once the annoying bell ringing ceased swirls of gray gazed over the gentle man standing there. Knowing that he had to be the one that was sent here to take on the role of Vice Principal rather at least his demeanor seemed the same from the application. Much needed work was going to have to be put at play, but all in due time. Tilting her head in the direction of the female having heard the answers to the question, she needed to be sent out on her way. Directly speaking to him pushing the bell out of his reach so that he would get the hint.. Hopefully. Locks of golden hair swept across those soft facial features a hand would gesture towards the girl.

“ I must attend to the student. I shall return momentarily. “

Noting that it was said while passing the girl heading to the mail room swirls of gray did travel over the girls features as she passed. Reaching into a box taking out a uniform placing it under her arm she would return once more to the main office offering it to the girl.

“This is your uniform. Since you stated you had a map. Then you should seek out a Riley Simmons about the dorm rooms that are available. The classes that you will be enrolled in are both Magic and History Elective.”

Moving behind Samantha’s desk using her computer looking at the updated file that she had been working on adding the two classes to the schedule. The button was pushed making it complete the printer then keyed up and spat out the paper work. Shuffling them about for a second she then handed the copy over, to the girl.

“ Here you are. Now that should be the last of it. Oh, I might mention that there is a event scheduled called “ Night of Illusions” in the spark of Halloween. I will give you a free ticket to it due to that you just arrived. I do hope that you will go and mingle with the rest of the students. “

Nothing else was stated nor would it be unless the girl had other questions for her to answer. A smile was offered. Steeping away from the desk walking back over to the gentle man, having kept him in her sights making sure that he didn’t take it upon himself to start the tour without her shifting her feet slightly, speaking to him .

“ Now, how may I have of service or help?”

C2257 (( Working 5SP + $6 )) Ms. White
Back to top Go down
Saika_Moon
Student
Student
Saika_Moon

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:36 am

Keeping her slender fingers lightly upon the hinging of the frame she turns her head slightly hearing the voice of the man who seemed overly stressed.Looking in his direction she caught herself from walking out the door soon fully turning to let her eyes wonder on both of them standing there,her crimson orbs switch from Gabrielle to Franz not really saying anything at the moment just had sort of a questioning expression painting its way across her face vividly like an open canvass.Hearing The young woman speak she turned her attention fully upon her watching carefully as she passed by not really knowing what she was going to retrieve but figured it was something that she would need.Raising a brow from seeing the womans gray swirls Analyze over her features,staying patient she waited letting her hand slide down slowly from the frame and drop back to her side taping her fingertips every now and again on the material that caressed her supple skin.A smile played across her lips looking over to Franz for a short moment to mouth the words clearly stated ''Thank you''.

Hearing footsteps return she once again pulled her attention back over to Gabrielle tilting her head she studied the uniform under her arms.Nodding somewhat at her words taking the uniform happily,tracing over the fabrics with her fingers carefully while looking up into the womans eyes speaking in a light voice that stayed just as soft as before,''magic and history? Mmmm this is going to be an interesting start.'' Her smile brightened even the more showing she approved of the classes she would be taking.Taking the papers provided she bowed towards her by letting her head bend only a hint the silky strands of black and purple flowed over her eyes for a second before letting her head rise once again.

Listening to her words catching phrases such as ''event''
and she loved those,''Halloween'' which she never had the chance to be apart of so that would be a nice change for her and last to say the least ''Free'' was always one of her favorite words to hear.So all in all this sounded to her like an event she wouldn't want to miss.Looking over to Franz one last time she smiled towards him kindly''thank you for your patients sir''.Taking a step out of the office while turning on her heel gracefully,her eyes scanning back to Gabrielle''I will try my best to be there for that occasion and thank you as well for all your help now if you excuse me i need to get out of your hair and let you get into his sort of speak.'' Giggling to herself she turned around and vanished down the hallway to find this so called person named Riley Simmons.Mumbling on her way as she left the door way looking at the map''soooo its to the RA Office''.

C2727 +18 SP +$ 13 Ms. White
Back to top Go down
Franz Wayward
Faculty
Faculty

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:40 am

The man got the hint alright and tittered once the blonde beauty pulled the bell from his reach. It wasn't as if he was going to continue his silliness again; he learned his lesson well. Franz straightened himself once Gabrielle attended to student's needs once again, smoothing out his tie over his dress shirt. He had slipped another piece of Nicorette gum into his mouth to chew on while his sharp coffee brown irises observed the office assistant-student duo a short distance away. The corners of his lips bent upward into a warm smile when he caught Saika's thanks and gave a quick nod in return. The small exchange of gestures gave him much needed relief.

While the student was being aided, he took his time scanning the office area. Papers were stacked, desks were unorganized; there were more computers than humans and it seems that the woman in charge of the area was the only one working currently. For a high school, he thought it was pretty understaffed, but it didn't seem there were any complaints... for now. His eyes eventually caught the student's gaze on him once again.

"No, no, thank you for forgiving an old man for being immature," he replied to Saika with a smirk that fidgeted. He wasn't used to smiling and forcing one took a lot of unwanted effort. Franz thought that if she was a good example of how most of the students on campus were going to be, his job would be very easy for she was all smiles and had a friendly tone. After she left, it was finally his turn for attention.

Before he answered Gabrielle's question, he took his time to stare deep into her gray eyes, losing himself into those lovely orbs with a serene expression replacing his previously nervous countenance. It lasted for a good minute until he chuckled and rubbed at the nape of his neck. "I wasn't told the office help was going to be so beautiful!" exclaimed Franz, obviously delighted, "He could have at least allowed me to prepare myself better." Clearing his throat and assuming she'd probably want to get down to business, he stood straight and extended his warm hand to her. "The name's Franz. Franz Wayward. I believe you have a new recruit." Suddenly remembering something in her conversation with Saika that piqued his interest, he just had to mention it. "I didn't mean to overhear but, I heard you mentioned something about a school event for the upcoming holiday. Will a new vice-principal be able to attend?" There was a bit of hope glowing in his eyes.

C2476 (( Working 5SP + $6 )) Ms. White
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle De'loroque
Faculty
Faculty
Gabrielle De'loroque

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:11 am

It was always a pleasant thing to see another victim into the doors of HHSR, the daily tasks seemed to make it all worth, once another soul passed through those doors. Completely innocent to the ways of the school here it was seemed like this was the best place for the tainted souls instead of those talented in their own ways. Each held student help hold its balance in HHSR, soon and very soon the balance was going to be disrupted if she had anything to do with hit at the least. Facial features never swallowed its pride listening to the girls enthusiasm the light in her eyes told her everything she needed to know. The girl was pleased with her class selection along with receiving a free ticket. What better way to meet those stuck in the same puppeteer act as you are, little did they know that was the small printed clause of each document they signed. Who ever read the fine print these days.

Tight lips compressed together as those gray swirls turned back to the attention of the gentleman once the girl left the premises of the office. The penetration stare of the eyes seeking her own was nothing new to her. Always being the subject of distaste or even dislike around here the rules must be enforced and she did with tooth and nail for the most part. Slender arms would fold over her chest keeping her attention firmly on the man before her, flexing ever so unnoticeably as he continued his stare. The sly gesture of him reaching to the nape of his neck apparently put him in at a bit of odds with her which only implied one of two things, either he was uncomfortable for whatever reason or trying to avoid direct contact with the swirls of gray.

Upon hearing his response a slight shake of her head was given men and boys they never changed, only their stamina and features every couple of years. When the hand was extended slowly her own slipped from its hold against her arm extending her own to meet his moving towards to clasp his own hearing his name, then and only then did her accent seem to appear back on the almond shaped lips.

“ Gabrielle De’loroque, Le plaisir est le monsieur de mine.”

Recoiling the hand shifting back to a relaxed stance listening to him, it was her job now to teach him the ropes, with the up coming event all the help that was there would be perfectly preferred. Nodding just moments before she spoke once more this time a little more indirectly, but friendly still the same.

“You are the Vice Principal Monsieur. You may go and precede any where it is your wish. There are tickets being purchased in the waiting lobby currently. There is an office for you, I can show you where it exists. I will also need to go over a couple of grading procedures with you, perhaps a tour of the school so that you make start to work the grounds. That is if Miss Higgins comes back to work. “

Moving over towards a stack of papers purposely reaching up grabby the duel pins that held the golden locks in place pulling them out while doing that classic hair toss, any female knew how to master. Taking to one of the front desks grabbing up a stack of papers, strangely enough the movement of her hips was natural not giving him any innuendo’s as she walked. Whispering softly under her breath…

“ We will be needing these…”

C3279 (( Working 5SP + $12 )) Ms. White
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:
~October Registration~ L_sp2101947/10000~October Registration~ Empty_10  (1947/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:48 pm

Sam slowly came out of hiding from the back room. She had to run back there to try and control the blood that was coming from her head. Which at the moment wasn’t going very well so she just put the cloth the young woman had giving her over her head. She hoped Kurizu had gotten her message she really wanted that Advil, and didn’t want to go to the nurse office. Looking around she notice the young woman was no longer there, She had to remember to look up her classes to give her thanks and to apologia for leaving her with out a warning. She really didn’t think the girl would want to see Sam bleeding.

Looking around Sam notice gabby talking with an older man….Wait not talking but was she….~Oh my god~ Sam thought ~Did she just do the hair toss….Is she….yes she is Gabby is flirting…with who looks to be our voice principle ….” Making a face Sam wonder what was going on. She only been gone so long and here was Gabby working her body like a woman on the prowl, ~Damn you go girl~ Sam smiled in her head as she just stood against the wall watching the two and taking in notes. Ohh she wonder if Gabby finally got some dick would she calm down a bit and stop being such a tight ass….Hmm only time would tell. Walking up slowly Sam gave a smile to the man. “Good afternoon Sr. I am Samantha,” She turn to Gabby at that moment ‘Um sorry I left like that….I kind of had a fall in the back room and was bleeding. So I thought it would be best if I went in to the back room to clean up” Sam informed her. “I understand if I face a dock in my pay because of this. Again I am sorry ill be at the computers if you need me”

Leaving the two alone Sam walked over to the school computer and sat down. Sitting there thinking to herself she began to type in to the key bored until a massager came up on the screen. Signing in as ~Sam_higgens~ she looked around for Kurizu name. He was normally on so she thought if he didn’t check his phone he be on line doing god knows what. She looked back at Gabby before writeing.

Messager..
Sam_higgens:Hey baby you on??
Sam_higens:Damn it Kurizu please answer me? I fell and I kind of hurt myself can you come bring me some pain killers? I really have a bad headach….and maybe a cloth or something…Not the good ones…One that wouldn’t matter if we got blood on it.
Sam_higgens:KURIZU!"

Sam then sat back and waited to see if he would write back. Hoping he was around. Even if he couldn’t make it to the office it would still be nice to get a few words with him that always made her feel better. And she knew when he found out she hurt herself he would…First be a smart ass about it, then baby her till she felt better. Smileing at the thought she looked back on the screen waiting for something.

C2752 +17 SP + $12 (( +5 Sp + $5 Working )) Ms. White
Back to top Go down
Franz Wayward
Faculty
Faculty

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:58 am

For a moment there, Franz's brows knitted when he thought Gabrielle had mentioned something about a monster. How did he not notice that she had an accent? Lovely it was to hear her roll her R's and to feel her cool slender fingers take hold of his hand. Even as she had retracted her it, the soft touch of her grasp still lingered freshly against his palm. The man had extended his hand because of her body language. Arms closed around a person's chest usually meant they were uncomfortable or wanted a bit of personal space when interacting with someone. Besides, introductions have been overdue. To say he wasn't already a bit charmed would have been a lie and the French blonde was now looked upon with a tint of exoticness through his brown eyes. But alas, now was not the time to dabble on the mind with romantic interests or fawn over women, no matter how pretty they are; it was only his first day and there was a lot to do before he could settle in comfortably.

A smile played over his lips when he heard the good news. Not only was he already granted certain privileges, but there was a chance he was going to be shown the ropes personally by the mademoiselle. A tour guide with a French accent – it was too good to be true and his expression couldn’t be any wider and happier. “Excellent! The sooner I can start, the better. Let’s hope that—“ Before he could finish the sentence, he was interrupted by the simple loosening of her silky, golden locks that swayed beautifully behind her shoulders. He wanted to give out a small, flattering whistle but there was something in the way. As Franz watched her, punishing the gum between his teeth and observing her elegant movements, he didn’t take it as a signal for anything (even though it was sexy), but did it find it odd she’d do it in an office environment. Instead of letting his heart go aflutter, he fiddled with the small piece of gum wrapper in his pocket to contain his excitement.

Although his eyes had been fawning on Ms. De’loroque’s figure for the entire time behind the counter, a new arrival had caught his attention from the corner of his eye – and with impeccable timing too. “Hmm, would that be Ms. Higgins over there?” asked Franz with a bit of a singing tone, looking to Gabrielle and then back to Sam. She looked dazed and was nursing a wound but he nodded with a smirk as a reply when she introduced herself. He did not know if her disappearance to treat an injury would warrant a dock in pay but thought instead of going back to work, shouldn’t she be at the nurse’s office for a check-up instead?

Franz placed a hand over his mouth so that his words would only reach Gabrielle’s direction. In a hushed tone, he made a suggestion: “Maybe you should tell her to take a break instead. She kind of looks out of it, don’t you think? As much as I would enjoy having a tour with you around the school, Ms. De’loroque, perhaps that can wait ‘til later. For now… just show me the ropes as much as you can.

C2987 (( Working 5SP + $12)) Ms. White
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle De'loroque
Faculty
Faculty
Gabrielle De'loroque

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:23 am

Passing the desk that usually had Samantha clicking away behind it to appear in front of her own office door carefully slipping inside. A second glance reappearing with a stack of paper’s between her arm and side a light smile was offered in the direction of Samantha. Concern was something that didn’t come natural those lips remained sealed until the young lady stopped talking. Giving her a slight nod indicating that an understanding had taken place the truth was is that she needed all the help she could get as long as she came back that was all the information that was needed. The mention of blood made her curiosity peak but from what she could tell Samantha had her true colors about her just slightly pale perhaps in the need of medication. The sharp edge tongue ran over the tops of the teeth while she spoke in that French delicate tone.

“ Your color needs a little improvement I suggest going and visiting Shuichi he should be in this is his rotation hour. Take the leave I shall cover the office until your return. Please do not take longer than two hour leave.”

Returning before Mister Wayward hearing his little side remark brushing the golden locks off her shoulders giving a slight gesture towards the side desk with two chairs at it. The accent didn’t cease it only increased on each of the words.

“ Join me, I shall show you the paper work in which you will be responsible for of course I am here to help. Then I shall mark on your map where your office will be located, I shall then send you out into the open shark tank?”

Swirls of gray searched upwards to find his gaze if it was in any way near her waiting to see if he would take what she offered or if he would rather be on his way.

C1713 [ Working: +5SP +$6 ] ~Mr. Wayward
Back to top Go down
Kurizu
Student
Student
Kurizu

Male
Number of posts : 159

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Council Member
Skill points:
~October Registration~ L_sp2101981/10000~October Registration~ Empty_10  (1981/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:26 am

Some unforeseen events had him up early that morning. He had planned on taking Sam somewhere, just to get away from the school and have some time just to themselves. That however did not seem to be in the cards and so, after a quick phone call, he was off into the city alone. The business at hand finished, he had just stopped and gotten him a large cup of cappuccino Remembering that he had turned off his cell phone, he reached into his pocket. Placing the cup on the table, he flipped open the phone and turned it on. It was then that he got the alerts that he had not only missed a few calls, but texts as well. Flipping through them, he saw a few that brought a smile to his face.

The smile he wore was short lived. He began to listen to the voice message and it slipped from his face. What the hell was it about that girl and gravity? Did she not know by now that it was not her friend. He sore that it seemed like every time he turned around, she was either running into something, getting something dropped on top of her, or ending up on her rear. If there was a way to get hurt, trust Sam to find it. What a damn time for him to have his phone off. She sounded okay, but then, well she was always one to belittle her injuries. She knew that he would have her down to the medical facilities if he thought he could drag her there. One way or another, he would find out how bad it was as soon as he arrived. Grabbing his cup, he walked out and began to read the texts.

Placing the cup on the roof of the car, he reached in for his keys as he read the post. Cursing, he opened the door and jumped in. The engine screamed to life as his wheels smoked and left an imprint on the pavement where his car was only moments before, the cup of coffee long forgotten. The word that had stood out was blood. How the hell did she end up from a fall to bleeding? Those were the questions that had filled his mind on the drive back to the school grounds. He knew where she was, or where she had been. Still, he would check the office first and if that failed, then that meant she must have been taken to the medical facilities. He could only imagine how that discussion had gone.

His tires had come to a screeching halt as he practically jumped from the car and began to make his way to the office.
Some of his fellow students might have thought, from his grim visage and his nighted color that he had just been to a wake or memorial service. Maybe that was the reason why they seemed to melt away from him as he stalked the halls. Bursting through the door, he entered the office and looked around. "Sam, I'm here? Where are you?" he asked, his voice louder than he had originally planned. "Where is she?" he asked the rest of the people in the office, his eyes a bit wide. Right at the moment, he only had one thing on his mind, and that was her.

[font=Impact][color=indigo][size=18]C2844 +23SP +$13 "For some reason, I can't format my tag in most of the posts in this page." ~Mr. Wayward[/size][/color][/font]
Back to top Go down
Franz Wayward
Faculty
Faculty

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:02 pm

The more Gabrielle spoke, the more he grew fond of that lovely accent that seemed to purr words off the tip of her tongue. Another elegant sway of her hair would draw a warm smile from his lips and the man peered at the lone desk, understanding quite well what she was getting at. A table for two without a romantic dinner and getting straight down to business... literally.

"Shark tank?" asked Franz with a defined brow perked, "Oh my. I should learn how to swim first so that I might have a chance." If she was referring to the school, it wasn't surprising. There had been many rumors surrounding the establishment; good or bad - it didn't matter as long as there was a challenge or a thrill. Franz chuckled softly while lifting his briefcase from the floor and moved towards the small desk with a bright smile painted over his expression. Turning his attention back to her, he continued. "And who better to teach me how to but a gorgeous woman? It'll be an honor." The moment he set his belongings to the side and attempted to sit down, someone had crashed through the entrance and the loud voice of a male asked for the whereabouts of one of the office aides.

Slowly, he turned to the young man with a calm demeanor. Judging from his look of concern and the way he shouted her name, Franz assumed that he might just be her significant other. "She is over there," he said, pointing towards Sam's direction. "Good timing too. I don't think she would mind a handsome escort, eh?" After giving Kurizu a wink, he finally sat himself down and faced the chair on the other side of the desk. All that was left was for his lovely guide to show him the ropes and as he leered at her with his chin resting on his palm, he couldn't wait to hear that pretty accent again.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:25 pm

Sam had given up all hope that Kurizu had gotten her messages he must have had his phone off or something which put her in a sour mood. Why was, it time like these he always seem to be away doing something else with no way of reaching him? Shrugging to herself, Sam pulled out some of the students files which she had to update, She knew the two over by the desk were talking about her but she try to play it off as if she didn’t know. She already knew she would not be going to the nurse and she would more than happily tell then she was fine and had nothing to worry about.

“Thanks for worrying but I am fine I do not need to take off” Even if she did Sam could not help but think what the fuck would two hours do for her? If she needed to go to the hospital or if she had a concussion there would be no way she would be coming back here of all places, she didn’t think Gabby was thinking something like that was wrong. “There is no need to go to the nurse at this time but thank you for the offer.”
Sam went back to work only to hear a loud yelling noise from the front of the office. “What the fuck?” Sam mutter to herself as she peeked up from her little desk to see Kurizu standing there demanding where she was. Her face starting to become bright red, she rushed over to the front desk just as the older man told Kurizu where to find her. She shot the older man a thankful look before giving Kurizu one that show if he kept on screaming he would be the one in trouble.

“kurizutofa Tooruzo” she called him by his full name. “Why in earth are you screaming? You know this is my job right you can’t just come screaming in here and demanding me like this….Plus you know you can get in trouble…..” she shook her should “and I already got a headache I don’t need it to get any worse…..now why are you screaming? All I asked is if you could bring me some pills and a rag for my head…which by the way I notice you didn’t bring” Crossing her arms Sam waited to see what he would have to say to her knowing he would want to see her head. She let out a soft sigh “It is not that bad” she mutter after a moment as she lean against the wall bring her voice to a whisper so Gabby or the older man wouldn’t hear her.

[color=indigo][size=18][font=Impact]C2210 +16SP +$11 [ Working: +5SP +$5 ] ~Mr. Wayward[/font][/size][/color]
Back to top Go down
Kurizu
Student
Student
Kurizu

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:
~October Registration~ L_sp2101981/10000~October Registration~ Empty_10  (1981/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:28 pm

He had only waited for a few moments and began to walk toward the door that would lead him back into the office area. But, it was the sound of an unfamiliar voice that made him look at the person speaking. He turned and looked to the direction he had pointed and gave him a nod of appreciation. "Thank you sir," he said as he turned on his heels and hurriedly made his way towards her. As he did, he couldn't help but wonder what the lady who ran the office would say to him. He had met Ms. De'loroque a few times and he could guess that this was not something she would allow. Still, he had to check on her.

He had only begun to near the location the gentleman had pointed out when she approached, her cheeks flaming, her eyes glaring, well they were at him. He had seen the smile and the plead for forgiveness. It was however when she called out to him, that he guessed he could have handled things better. He didn't care, it seemed she was fine. Well fine enough to yell at him anyways. "I'm here because you called me," he said calmly. "I apologize if I was a bit loud, but it's just that I received this text saying you were bleeding, so sorry if I rushed over and forgot a few things," he said keeping his voice even.

It was true that he had forgotten the towel, but he did remember the pills. He got the bottle he had left in the glove compartment, so he didn't totally drop the ball. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out he bottle and placed it on the counter. "There are the pills," he told her as he began to take off his jacket, placing it next to the pills. Undoing the cuffs of his shirt, he reached up by his shoulder and gave a sharp yank, ripping the seam of the fabric. A few other quick yanks and the shirt was missing one of it's sleeves, which was now in his hand. "Now here is the rag," he told her. "Now, will you come over here so I can check on that cut." All in all, he was rather proud of the way he handled the thing. He had remained calm, well to a point, and hadn't even made any comments about her harsh words. After all, he was rushing over to see her.

[color=indigo][size=16][font=Impact]C2088 +15SP +$10 ~Mr. Wayward[/font][/size][/color]
Back to top Go down
Gabrielle De'loroque
Faculty
Faculty
Gabrielle De'loroque

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:16 am

Concern was there slightly building watching Samantha’s reaction to a few things along with her health status. When she didn’t move towards the medical wing the thought of having to use a little more force came to her only seconds before she reacted did the young man come storming through the door bellowing out in a rather loud voice. Aiding over Samantha accompanied with the voice of the New Principal’s giving him the slight direction he needed to assess the situation. Swirls of gray turned towards the dotting couple, speaking in a slight demanding of tone.

“Mister Kurizu, assist her to the medical node, make sure that she takes the required medication to feel better, then bring her back. You may stay with her in the office if you like, as long as you TWO do not cause a serious disturbance.”

Attention for the moment was broken but only for the moment. Turning her head back in the direction of the now seated Vice Principal she would do exactly what he expected get down to business. Removing a small stack of papers to which she retrieved out of the office setting them in front of him ordering them by name and rank. A nimble hand would gesture towards the first couple of pictures she provided, clearing her throat just a bit before she spoke, trying to keep the conversation as professional as possible.

“These are a couple of the key students that you need to learn and keep an eye out on. The first three are the Student Council body members. They run most everything on the school premise’s, they are also very well known about the students. If you have any questions you can ask them or have them aid you in any type of task that you need assistance in.”

Pulling a few more papers from the stack, her hand nearly coming in contact with his own, this time a little more loosely than before her accent would attempt to break through.

“These are your fellow colleagues, teachers and members of the faculty, you are in need of keeping a very close eye on them, and making sure they are doing their job and not slacking off. Also, you will need to keep an eye on them becoming perhaps involved with students….”

A long pause was suggested making sure he was keeping up with her this far. Though she was fairly certain that a man of his stature already knew these things but since she rarely had time to leave the office these days, she needed help to keep tabs on all that goes on, so she could report it to the headmaster himself.

C2452 [ Working: +5SP +$12 ] ~Mr. Wayward
Back to top Go down
Franz Wayward
Faculty
Faculty

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:54 pm

Like a good, disciplined student, Franz paid attention to what Gabrielle went over with him. He was smirking; smirking because of the way she acted towards the two students and found her to be charming when she took a commanding stance. Not only that, but if they were to follow her instructions, they'd the be only two left in the office. While she explained and showed him a few things, he leaned in across the desk closer to her, pretending to get a better look at the pictures and the many papers that were sprawled across the surface. The only time he'd deviate his gaze from her face was to make a quick glance at the pictures she was showing him. Otherwise, for the most part, he was smiling and just admiring the beauty's visage and the way her almond-shaped lips moved. The subtle pause she made was quite understood and he took in a deep breath to take in her wonderful scent.

"...Involved with students, you say?" He was going to ask if such cases happen often in the school but figured he'd eventually find out for himself. How interesting; it was beginning to sound like a spy job more than anything else. "Please continue," he told her in a low murmured tone, glowing brown eyes still on the side of her face, staring at her dreamily - and the hand that was ever so near hers danced its fingers on the desk. One would think he wasn't listening with such a lazy expression that was showed but not only was he all eyes for the office lady, he was also all ears for that seductive accent.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:57 am

Sam didn’t realize she was being so rude to Kurizu it was just the mood she was in at the moment and she had not expected to see him after all. What she felt like doing at this very moment was rushing over to him and resting her head on his lap as he rub it for her but she knew she wouldn’t be able to do that right now. That would have to wait until they were back in their dorms snuggle under the nice warm blanket her head on his lap as he hummed to her and rub her head just thinking about it made her nice and warm inside. “I am not bleeding so much right now” she told him when he went on saying about the text she sent him. “It not much I have more of a headache then anything and well a bit of soreness in a few other places” she added as he went on talking about how he rushed to see if she was ok.

She smiles when he pulled out the pills not caring about the rag as long as she could pop some painkillers she should be able to go on with the rest of her day like nothing happen. It wasn’t until she looked back up did she notice him ripping his shirt. “K N….” before she could stop him he had it already ripped off and was handing it to her. She gave him a soft smile before nodding to him. “I guess that can work but babe you now just messed up a perfectly good shirt for nothing” she added before she began to make her way over to him. When she was finally in front of him she put her head against his shoulders and closed her eyes taking in a deep breath. “Thanks for coming baby, sorry for acting like that a minute ago just kind of cranky” she mutter before she let her hand that held the rag to her head slip showing him she was still bleeding.

The cut wasn’t too deep so no need for stitches but it still was pretty big and deep enough that she could have a concussion. “Hmmm How was the meeting by the way?” she asked in a soft voice forgetting that there were anyone else in the room until gabby began to speak once again. Jumping back Sam looked at both Gabby and the man standing next to him. Gabby was telling Kurizu to take Sam to the nurse’s offices and get her checked out. If it wasn’t for the next comment she made Sam would have started to freak out.

Wait…she just told Kurizu he could stay here with her. Shock was plaster all over her face as she looked from the older woman to Kurizu back to her once more. When Gabby seem to turn her attention to something else Sam gave Kurizu a helpless look and mutter ~no nurse office~ before laying her head on his shoulder once more and closing her eyes. “Miss. De’loroque, I am fine really I don’t need to go to the nurse office but I wouldn’t mind having Kurizu stay here to watch over me a bit. If you don’t mind is it ok if we just take a seat over there…Ill let him check me out and trust me if Kurizu thinks anything is wrong from the slightest bit he will be throwing me over his shoulder and taking me to the nurse himself. So I am sure if he says that he see nothing wrong I will be well enough to go back to work with a bit of help.”

Without waiting for an answer Sam took Kurizu hand and led him over to where her computer was and telling him to sit in the chair next to her seat. “If you have something else to do I will understand. You can go I just really don’t want to the nurse’s office. But I am sure you already know that.” Giving him a smile she lean her head down knowing he would be asking her if he could check it once more. Hopefully her plan wouldn’t back fire and he would find something wrong.

[color=indigo][font=Impact]C3495 +29SP +$19 [ Working: +5SP +$5 ] ~Mr. Wayward[/font][/color]
Back to top Go down
Kurizu
Student
Student
Kurizu

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:24 pm

He looked at her still not totally convinced that she was okay. She said she was fine, but well, she would. If there was one thing he could count on was for Sam to make light her injuries. And that of course, meant he would go the exact opposite of that and make "her mole hill" into "his mountain". "I might not see a lot of blood, but I can see some," he said worried. Even though she had tried to stop him, he would not be deterred and so, after hearing that he had messed up a good shirt, he shrugged and undid the cuff of the other sleeve, repeating the process. As he pulled on the fabric, it tore some buttons for the shirt, leaving part of his chest exposed, revealing what seemed to be a bandage.

As she leaned into him, he began to reach his arms around her, but seeing her pull away the cloth, revealing blood, his hand reached up to search for the offending wound. "Don't worry about that babe," he said ignoring the faculty. They should have guessed by now that she was special to him and whether they approved or not, he would speak to her as he pleased. She was his love and they would have to respect that. To answer he question, he leaned close and said, "Not now." His answer just happened to coincide with Ms. De'loroque's voice. Looking at her, he nodded his head and was about to pull Sam out of the office. But then, well then she gave him another option. He turned his attention back to Sam, only to have his head jerk around as she mentioned the council. Did he have to step in here for something as well? Guess not, she had moved on to the faculty. Good, he was not in any mood to speak to them about the inner workings of the school.

He knew that Sam would not go easily to see the long haired doctor's assistant. Assistant, hell, he might as well be the doctor seeing as how theirs had mysteriously disappeared. Looking between her and Ms. De'loroque, he saw he was right. He gave her a quick nod of his head to indicate that he would take care of her off in the distance and try to keep the ruckus down to a minimum. "Don't worry ma'am, if I feel that she has to do, I'll do just as she says. Kicking or screaming, I'll have her down there."

He didn't get to say anything more. He was jerked off away from the faculty members. Sitting down on the seat she motioned to. "No, don't worry about it babe, I have no where else I would be besides here. You need me and I'm not leaving you, so you'll have to put up with me now," he said, offering her a small smile. "Don't worry, I won't drag you down to bother that poor boy. I'm sure he's still trying to survive your last visit. Well, I won't as long as I feel your okay, now, lay your head on my lap and let me check out that cut. It needs to be cleaned. Do you have any water around here," he asked. As she leaned in, his fingers began to separate the strands of hair as he looked for the cut. Smiling, he saw that it was not bad at all. But then again, any cut on the head always seemed to bleed more than anywhere else. Slowly, he began to breath a bit easier. Taking a deep breath, his chest expanded, revealing the hint of a bandage on him once again.

[size=16][color=indigo][font=Impact]C3135 +25SP +$15 ~Mr. Wayward[/font][/color][/size]
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:50 am

Sam rolled her eyes as she notice Kurizu fussing over her. She knew he would so it didn’t bother her as much she was use to it by now. She had no time to stop him when he began to rip his shirt. Shaking her head she closed her eyes and let him get to work. At first she did not notice the bandage over his chest since her eyes were shut; her head was screaming in pain as she removed the rag and show him the cut and hearing his soft smoothing words to her. He always knew the right things to say when she needed to hear them no matter what was going on.

She was grateful when she realizes she didn’t have to go to the nurse office she didn’t feel like dealing with all that drama right now. It seem like everyone was trying to get her to go to the nurse now days. Didn’t people understand that she couldn’t stand the nurses office? It just wasn’t her thing damn people just didn’t understand. It wasn’t until Kurizu made that comment about dragging Sam kicking and screaming. Sad thing was she knew he would do just that if he felt she needed to go. Sitting with him as he told her she was stuck with him made her smile. “Oh poor me having to put up with a wonderful, caring pain in the ass man like you” she teased her head resting on him. She pinches his arm when she heard the comment about ‘last time’.

“You are an ass you know that wasn’t my fault I told you not to take me but noooo….so it was your fault” she informed him. She was about to lay her head down on his lap when he asked for water. Smiling she nodded reaching under her desk in to her purse and pulling out a bottle of cold water. “Here babe” she mutter handing him the bottle before resting finally on his lap. It was then that she saw the bandages. “Wait…what the fuck is that?” she asked sitting up her hands going to his chest to try and see what was wrong with him.

[size=16][color=#330033][font=Impact]C1842 +13SP +$9 [ Working: +5SP +$5 ] ~Mr. Wayward[/font][/color][/size]
Back to top Go down
Kurizu
Student
Student
Kurizu

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:47 am

He gently continued to wipe away the blood, smiling as she blamed him, his arm tingling from where she had pinched him. "Well, I had to do something and it was a good thing that I did so there," he told her. Hearing her questioning, he didn't respond, instead he continued what he was doing. Feeling her sit up, he turned to look at her. "I wasn't done you know," he said. When the hell did his shirt come open, he thought. He looked at her and then the faculty members and then back to her. "Don't worry about this, it's nothing." he told her, hoping it would cease her questions.

But, he knew he was hoping in vain. Sam was the type who never let things go when she was curious about things, like their first Christmas. She just had to know what he had gotten her. Day after day she begged, pleaded, bargained, and even demanded to know the items that would be under the tree soon. He had caught her a few times going through the rooms, hoping that he had left them somewhere she would find them. He remembered wrapping them and putting them under the tree, only to have her come and quietly begin to open them.

So, the question now was to give in quietly or to cause a scene and have more people questioning him about just what it was that he had under the bandage and just how it had happened. He looked again at the couple at the counter and then to her. "Sam, can we talk about this later? I mean why don't we wait until we are back at the room," he said, hoping for the best and expecting the worst. She might agree, right? I mean it could happen, he thought as he ran his hand over the spot that was now missing a button, the very button that had exposed him.

C1669 +11SP +$9 ~Mr. Wayward
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:27 pm

-Closed due inactivity-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~October Registration~   ~October Registration~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~October Registration~
Page 1 of 1