Hentai High School Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hentai High School Revived

Welcome to HHSRevived, be warned for this is no ordinary adventure you are about to embark. Untold accounts of greed, corruption, and manifestation of sin beyond your wildest dreams lurk within.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~December Registration

Go down 
+2
Jozi Martinez
Stranger
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jozi Martinez
Student
Student
Jozi Martinez

Female
Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Student
Skill points:
~December Registration - Page 2 L_sp21084/10000~December Registration - Page 2 Empty_10  (84/10000)

~December Registration - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:23 am

Jozi looked at the creepy teacher with wide and staring blue eyes, amazed at his oblivion and self-centered overblown ego. “What?” She could only ask. “Are you sure you’re a teacher here? You don’t seem to have a very high opinion of the school or of your fellow staff. And in case you were too dense to pick up on it, I’m not interested. This may be a rather odd school, but I’m sure there are rules about Teachers sexually harassing the students.”

That last was a shot in the dark. After all this was Japan, so who knew what rules they had, if any. But she was more interested in the too-pretty creep leaving her alone than she was in filing a claim. Maybe he would get the idea now that she had spelled it out. She looked at Kurizu, hurt that he’d abandoned her to this creep after offering to show her to the dorms. It wasn’t as if she didn’t understand his situation or think he was doing the right thing by dealing with his fiancé instead of a new freshman he just met, but that didn’t keep her feelings from being hurt because of the brush-off. Feelings were stupid things, they didn’t care if they made sense or not.

She looked toward the odd, slightly built teacher again, wondering how she was going to get out of here without him. He was blathering something about trust and how she should come with him. As if! Uh… well, he was really kind of handsome and he hadn’t really done anything to cause her to distrust him. She was probably being silly, what with first-day jitters and maybe she was transferring those feelings onto him. There really was no reason not to trust him, and after all, what could happen in the school, on the way to the dorms? “I, uh, I guess I’m done here.” Something was odd about all this, hadn’t she decided he was some sort of perv? Why was she agreeing to go with him? It seemed okay and all, but also oddly – wrong. She agreed as she filed her papers into her book bag. “Sure, I’d appreciate if you…”

Before she finished the sentence the dueling romantic duo burst from the back room and toward the outer door. There was a lot of yelling and arm waving and, well, screaming going on. And she backed away toward the handsome teacher. After all, he hadn’t actually given her a reason not to trust him, unlike Kurizu who she’d only met ten minutes ago and had already broken his promise to show her to the dorms. And the teacher was a lot less scary than the inappropriate yelling and fighting.

Just as Sam and Kurizu got to the door, it rang out like a dull wooden bell. Someone was knocking on the door! Kurizu gave the boy behind the door a brief instruction Jozi couldn’t make out – or maybe he was talking to Sam. She really couldn’t tell. But then Sam showed him – a nice looking white boy – to the counter and gave him the obvious lie about unpacking some boxes before leaving him on his own.

“Don’t worry.” She smiled, “They aren’t too bad to fill out. I got through them pretty quick.” She indicated the forms with a nod of her head. “You’re new too? I’m glad I’m not the only one!” She laughed nervously, and shifted her bag around to balance the nearly empty weight behind her left shoulder, and then offered a hand. “Hi, I’m Jozi.” Her smile grew into a wide grin. “Jozi Martinez and this is…” She took a moment to remember the name. “Mr. Tristan. He’s one of the teachers.”
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.yahoo.com/jozi.martinez

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:57 am

There was to be several minutes of walking to the Registration room from the Lobby, and Arik spent them wondering as to what he'd do next. He held the Petition to Change Class form in his hand as he came to the door of the place and then he found the doorway clear, the door open with someone in the way. The redhead smiled a little and he stepped aside to allow those who wanted to step out to do so without his being in the way- the silent one never liked being in the way. It just made things quite difficult at times. Still, the young man could see a blonde guy and a girl with dark hair, watching as she introduced herself to him.

Cute girl, he thought to himself, and then shook his head. Arik had to remind himself not to get too interested- that was as far as he was willing to let himself think at the moment. Can't get too far along that line of thought, look where it left you this time. He nodded absently to himself, agreeing with his mental voice before the doorway cleared and he walked inside, looking around for someone that looked like a teacher. Mr. Wayward had directed him here, but now that he thought about it, the VP had neglected to (or chose not to) tell him the name of the teacher that he needed to speak to about the class change form.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Faculty
Faculty
Tristan

Male
Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Permanent Record
Skill points:
~December Registration - Page 2 L_sp2101148/10000~December Registration - Page 2 Empty_10  (1148/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:07 am

Sam and Kman were going at it explosively, and Trist wanted nothing more then to give them the privacy they deserved. So this new girl seemed to be a bitch, and or a drama monger… Oh well… She didn’t have his class he did not need to deal with her. Sure he was out someone to join in the Festivities Lillian had planned. But contrary to popular belief he wasn’t trying to “nail her”. Even he had more tact them to try and pick up chickand shoot for first base in the office for Christ’s sake. There were plenty of hallways after all

“Yes I am sure I teach here. But unlike the insolence of youth I already learned that in THIS school things don’t work like they do stateside.. Or for that matter like they do in other schools over here… I am going to give you a tip. Not that I think your bright enough to take it.. But oh well.. When a staff member. Or heaven forbid a council member tells you to jump. I suggest you get your feet off the ground. Detention and Suspension here involve Whips, Chains and generally bleeding. You wanna stay here and listen in and get them pissed off.. Have at.”

Tristan even annoyed at the young girl still kept his tone level and clear. This was hard to do with all the anger around him filtering past his defenses and getting into his mood. Gods he hated being neared emotionally unstable people. Why did he ever sign up here… Better to have rotted Underhill another few years and come out when his mistress was in college. Before the girl would have time for any other unintelligent quips about his motives, however he continued.

“If you would like to be led to the Dorms to meet the RA please hurry up. If you would rather face the firing Squad of the Student Council by all means stay here.. I am going to go into the hall. And get myself a nice bottle of water.. If you aren’t there when I am done I will assume you have been eaten by the dark halls and possibly place a wreath and ribbon out for you.”

With that, said Tristan bowed gently. Though his annoyed demeanor showed through his polite motions easily and he turned for the door. Nothing short of being Grabbed and stopped would derail his motions. Unfortunately for Arik Trist did not know he was being sought out. The only Pause in his motions was to pen the door and tell the new Boy

“Careful Tempers are flared around here.. You might think about headed to get a soda and giving them privacy to finish.”

With that he smiled sweetly as if he had not said a cross word and was in the hallway moving to get a dollar form his pocket and stick it in a machine for some water… the button was pressed. He would retrieve his drink and turn to see if the girl had followed. If not Tristan was walking towards the dorms any way. He wanted to visit with Kame. SOMEONE needed to help him calm down and who better!
Back to top Go down
Kai Kadocha
Student
Student
Kai Kadocha

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: None
Skill points:
~December Registration - Page 2 L_sp2100/0~December Registration - Page 2 Empty_10  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:38 am

He smiled when his knock was noticed by both an older gentleman and the young girl about his age. The man quickly left as the girl stood there to introduce herself. His attention was also grabbed by an androgynous man, his advice causing him to raise a brow and take a further look into the room. There sure was a tense presence in the air to which he took a deep breath before turning his attention back to the girl.

He took her petite hand into his giving it a light shake before slightly bowing to the Mr. Tristan who had quickly left afterward. It was nice to see someone else who was new and spoke English fluently and even better that it was a cute girl. He registered her last name into his mind and smiled even wider.

"Hispanic eh? The Name's Kai Kadocha, despite the name I'm Irish, born and raised." The dominate genes were obviously his fathers as his skin tone was the typical Irish pale. His hair on the other hand was a bit odd as both his mother and father were very dark haired. "What be the chances that I'd run into another English speaking lass while registering at a Japanese school?" he said with a chuckle while he attempted to brush his bangs from his face. Inevitably they fell back into place.

The woman behind the counter quickly spat out a few directions and pointed at some papers before hastily retreating. Turning his gaze back to Jozi he took a few steps backwards to reach the counter and obtained the paperwork. He wanted to continue the conversation they were having. A trick he had picked up from doing photo shoots was to never lose eye contact.

From his jacket pocket he withdrew a pen and took quick glances at the paper to scribble in the necessary information before popping back up to look at Jozi. Alas his attention was then drawn to yet another new face, this time a red headed guy. "Quite a group of people we have here eh?"
Back to top Go down
Jozi Martinez
Student
Student
Jozi Martinez

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:
~December Registration - Page 2 L_sp21084/10000~December Registration - Page 2 Empty_10  (84/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:42 pm

Jozi watched as Sam and Kurizu retreated into the inner office. Mr. Tristan was really being a lot nicer, she noticed, though he was obviously upset about the public spat they’d all witnessed. Also, his command to hurry up seemed rude. Still, she knew she could trust him and should probably go along with him to the dorms. “I’ll be right there.” She promised the somewhat odd, but prettily cute man as he left and a quiet red-haired boy entered, nearly colliding with him in the doorway.

“I think they’re gonna stay in the back office a while.” She told the new boy, and nodded toward the door closing off the fighting lovers. Kai, he’d said his name was. That one was simple. “So you won’t have to make a strategic retreat to the pop machine quite yet.” She laughed lightly, glad that the recent tension seemed to have passed.

He made a lot of eye contact and he had really pretty eyes. She noticed he hardly ever checked out ‘her rack’ or that if he did, he was at least better than most guys at hiding it. But he knew where her eyes were and met them when she talked. That was nice. “Yeah, Hispanic, at least on my dad’s side.” She admitted. “My mom is a typical American mutt, French mostly, I think. She’s from Chicago, and so am I.

“Irish? Get out!”
She laughed. “Mister Tristan is Irish too! Half the South Side, back in Chicago, is Irish or Irish descent, but I never expected to meet so many of you here in Japan.” She nodded when he mentioned English-speaking. “Well, since my mom sent me to this school because there would be English speakers, I guess the odds would be pretty good.” She laughed though, and shoved at his shoulder. “Still, it’s nice to see she was right.”

She stood close after that, and helped him with the forms as best she could, answering any questions he might have from her recent experience doing the same. “Mister Tristan said he’d show me up to the dorms.” She offered when the paperwork was nearing completion. “Did you want to join us? I’m sure he won’t mind.” After all, she knew she could trust the teacher. “But Sam needs to give you your dorm thingy and class schedule and…” She made a face. “Your school uniform before you leave.”

She leaned away from him and re-adjusted her bag again. She really needed to find someplace she could fix that digging bra. “So, what brings you to Japan, and this school?” She asked, still in no rush – almost an anti-rush – to join Tristan out in the hall. It was almost like a compulsion to hurry after him was reversed, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female
Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Permanent Record
Skill points:
~December Registration - Page 2 L_sp2101947/10000~December Registration - Page 2 Empty_10  (1947/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:52 pm

Sam felt Kurizu move next to her but she didn’t bother to look up. She didn’t want him seeing her cry it would only make him feel guilty and right now that was the last thing she wanted from him. All she wanted right now was for this mess to be over. For them to make up and forget this had ever happen. Sam shook her head when he explain about the pics. “Kurizu please listen to me. I knew how you were before we went out. I knew you like to take pics and I know you wouldn’t disrespect me with them. I really don’t get upset about them I mean it would be different if I found naked pics but really what you are doing is harmless. I really don’t mind them I guess it just an easy way to start up a fight when I am feeling frustrated at times. I really don’t know but most of the times I could care less you are taking them. I mean I wont lie there is times when I wish you wouldn’t like if we are spending time together but that your hobby and I don’t want to change you, even if it….something like that” She lifted her head up running her finger down his cheek. “I knew I was dating the school prev when we got together. Shit now I think Tristan got you beat but that beside the point” She wanted to make this a light moment so she laughed softly.

“I know what you mean. I know I was wrong and I am not going to deny it, I am sorry for that. I guess I didn’t think of it like that.” Sam smiled at him knowing they were slowly making up. She wasn’t going to say anything stupid. “You know some time it is ok to be on different pages not everyone is always on the same page. I mean from what I hear a lot of marry couples say that they are each on different page most of the time. They say it what make things fun. But I understand what you mean I will try harder to stay on the same page with you” she informed him. “I know you didn’t mean to throw my dreams in my face but it hurt it really did babe. I just don’t want to feel like fears are interfering with your life. Please tell me if they ever do I will do my best to work it out.” Sam sigh nodding to him “I just know you need your space. You need your friend and family and I am not about to come in the middle of that. Because they were there before I was and it not fair if I walk in and just take you. Yes it our life but baby please just give me time to get use to “our” life. Please I am not yet use to it and I know you’re not and I know I must be making it easy for you. I promise Ill work harder on this as long as you give me the chance to.”

Giving him a smile she try to show him she really meant the words she spoke. She would work harder to be better for him as long as he gave her that chance. “I don’t mean to push you but you know how thing are with me Kurizu and your right if I keep looking I will find.” She let out a soft laugh “But we made it this far, if we could deal with each other this long I think we made it through the hard part. We put up with each other long enough to know our weaknesses and everything else. You know when I am pushing or when I feel you pulling away and we know how to stop each other. I mean sure we get in to fights like this and sure….it can get kind of crazy but you have to think how we both were brought up. We are use to dealing with things differently then everyone else.” She winked.

“Like I said I will never tell you, you CAN’T be friends or hang around with anyone. It not my place but I can’t promise if another girl like that Mel girl hits on you like that again that I won’t step in her face I wont stand by and watch that. I am sorry you need to take that as it is.” She burst out laughing when he said he knew she enjoy seeing him go after the other men and how she smile. Shrugging she winked “Hey it let me know how much your willing to do to keep me and make sure no one takes me away. Who wouldn’t like that? Shit it is a turn on I am not going to lie to you. It hot seeing you get all angry and work up because another man wants to try his chances even though he doesn’t have a chance in a million years because all I want…all I need and trust me baby I need you more than my next breath believe me when I say that. I never needed anyone OR anything until you came in to my life. I not too sure if I like the fact that you make me so weak but I wouldn’t change it for anything. If I have to need someone I am glad it you.”

She smiled as she felt his head on her shoulder. It felt so right there their and she didn’t want it to change. She wanted him with her like this until they got old. “Hmm fine I won’t be sorry you don’t have to tell me that twice” she said teasing him. “Hmm I have to deal with it huh? Oh and what your gonna do about it” she purr in his ear wanting to get them back in to that playful mood. “I mean hmmm I might need to think about it….having to deal with you day in and day out…ouch that a lot of time” she giggle as he spoke of hot and cold. “Oh I know and when we are both hot” Sam smiled winking at him. “It get very steamy don’t you think” Just then his lips pressed against her owns. She sigh glad they finally made up. Wrapping her arms around him and pressed him closer to her before she began to deepen the kiss running her tongue along his lips. “I won’t ever leave you please remember that. Your in for one hell of a ride because you got me for good. No getting rid of me now” she moved her lips from his lips down his cheek to his ear running her tongue up and down it slowly. “Sooo are you still in the mood for fooling around a little before I got to go back out here?” she asked him her eyes lighting up. She hoped he said yes she wanted to make it up to him. She began to such on his lower ear softly. “Hmm I have an extra phone in the room by the way so after we are done…you can try and find your sim card if not we can drive over to the phone place tomorrow you’re not going to long without a damn phone WE both know that.” Sam winked at him knowing he wouldn’t last long without a phone.

“Ohh one more thing…Can you help me decorate the tree? It will kind of suck doing it by myself and I am short so I need someone to reach the top to put stuff up there….oh and you need to pick me up so I can put the angel on the top of the tree” Sam smiled. “I don’t think you would find me on a latter and tangle lights to be the best idea…I have a feeling it will end with 911 being called, and you fighting with me to go to the hospital not to mention a lot of blood” Sam nodded pulling a way to look him in the eyes. “Oh by the way the way you had me against the wall, when you TOOK that kiss..Got me all hot” she informed him before leaning in starting to kiss his neck again “Now it time for me to take something I want and I think I want this spot right here” she mutter against his neck before she bit down hard against it sucking on it. She bit down and sucked on the same spot for a goot two mintues before she let go.

Shaking her head for a moment before hearing the girl invite the boy to go to the dorm. That was great she put her finger up to Kurizu before standing up going to the door. "You can head up to the dorms, All you need to do is put your paper down on the counter and I will deal with your classes and everything in a few. I already know what classes you will be put in. Magic, and Crative Writing. Now I will type everything up and have everything set up with in half an hour. Go deal with the dorm and come back to pick it up. No worries" She smiled at the boy and for once was glad the girl had show up. She turn to Arik before giving him a almost begging look. "Ill be with you in about twenty minutes sorry this box is a bit harder to deal then I thought before. I promise you can write down what you need and I will deal with it as soon as I can. I promise" Sam didnt give any one a chance to react she return in to the room smileing at Kurizu. "Ok now that is done ...there no rush now where were we? Oh I remeber we were making up I believe?" Sam gave him a wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
Kai Kadocha
Student
Student
Kai Kadocha

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:
~December Registration - Page 2 L_sp2100/0~December Registration - Page 2 Empty_10  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:53 pm

He smiled at her as she looked down at his registration papers and helped him fill it out. He knew he could fill out the paperwork himself but allowing the cute girl to help him out was a way for him to be close to her for a while to establish a sense of familiarity.

"Ah yes, the dorms, something I know nothing about. I always expected to deal with dormitory life when I head off to college, but the sooner the better." he waved his hand towards the door. "Mr. Tristan is the guy who warned me to go get a soda first?" he leaned back onto the counter to put the papers down and get back to looking at Jozi. "Good thing I didn't take him up on that piece of advice." He nudged her in the shoulder and gave her a wide grin. "Sure I'd love to join you."

When she leaned away from him to adjust herself as girls commonly do, he knelt down to dig around in his bag. When he stood back up he held his camera up observing it at first before placing it in front of his face and turning towards her. After she had asked him why he had come here he quickly snapped a shot then in the confusion of the sudden flash of light he snapped another.

"Well, I don't want to get into such a long and boring story, but I'm sure I'll be more willing to sing you tales of my past over a cup of tea. That is if you would grace me with your company." She was lucky he wasn't slamming her with his Irish charm. There was something about her that made him restrain from being the typical playboy he was back in Ireland but he couldn't exactly put his finger on it. After waving to the woman who had told him about the papers he bagged his camera and slung it over his shoulder once again to wait for her.
Back to top Go down
Jozi Martinez
Student
Student
Jozi Martinez

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:15 am

She nudged back, and grinned. “Yeah, good thing you didn’t.” She looked at her map while he rummaged about in his bag. “I think the nearest stairwell is… Hey! Not again!” She laughed and ducked and held a hand up to block her face from another shot. “What is it with guys and all the candid shots, in this place?” She peeked between open fingers to see if he was still aiming at her.

“Only, that’s a real camera. Kurizu – that’s the guy that was arguing with Sam when you came in – that whole argument started when he snapped a shot of me on his phone.” When she saw he was bagging the camera she let her hand down. “But that looks like you’re into serious photography.” She peeked shamelessly at his equipment. “And it looks really expensive. Rich parents?” She asked.

It took her a moment to get that he’d just asked her out. Well, sort of. “I…” She hesitated. “Sure. Why not? Only I’ll have coffee if you don’t mind. I never much liked tea.” She folded up the map. “So… do we ditch Mister Tristan and search for the cafeteria on our own, or do we find him and let him get us our rooms first?” She didn’t really believe the dire warnings of whips, chains, and firing squads, but she didn’t quite disbelieve them either.

“Maybe we better check into the dorms first? ” She decided, not very decisively. She really felt she should go with Tristan, just not too quick was all. Why would she want to go with him at all? It wasn't like it took rocket science to find the RA. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Kai Kadocha
Student
Student
Kai Kadocha

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:14 am

"I'm a bit more professional than a cell phone snapper. It's a hobby I wish to turn into a worthy career, gotta do what you love the most right?" he took a look at the door behind the counter. So that's where he was feeling that tense energy. "Oh well aren't all our parents a bit wealthy to have us enrolled in a private school? I bought this on my own actually, using my skills to buy better equipment. I have a lot of portfolios if you'd like to browse them later."

He laughed at her obvious American answer when asked to have tea. He had nothing against coffee, he just didn't enjoy the taste. To each his own he mentally smiled to himself. He walked over to the door looking out to see Mister Tristan. With a wave of his hand he motioned for her to join him.

"It'll be a better idea to get our dorms first me thinks. We can always find the cafeteria later with that handy dandy map you have there." he chuckled pointing at her bag. "Not very good at making decisions eh? Don't worry, I won't get us into that much trouble."

Withdrawing a few coins from his jacket pocket he slowly walked towards the soda machine counting each coin out loud. Slipping the coins into the machine he tapped one of the buttons retrieving the can that fell down.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Faculty
Faculty
Tristan

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:
~December Registration - Page 2 L_sp2101148/10000~December Registration - Page 2 Empty_10  (1148/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:10 am

AH the calm serene of outside. Well out of that pit of anger soon to turn orgy. Water in hand he gently uncapped it and took a nice long slow drink. Then closing his eyes he rolled his head about once or thrice and took a few moments to calm down. God he hated it when others affected him so quickly. Again he wondered WHY A HIGH SCHOOL of all unsavory places. Why was he surrounded By emotional, lecherous, pimply faced kids…. Well the answer was simple.. Lillian… But she wasn’t here to reprimand for this.

He rolled his head again, and now that he was calmer, he took another drink of water and moved slowly towards the steps. He hadn’t gotten more then ten yards away when he heard the Registration door open again, and assuming it was Jozi he turned to stop and look at the new male student taking his advice and getting a soda. Well at least on of the pair was smart. Tristan already knew first hand what this school could do to students. And faculty for that matter.

“What shall ya do if trouble finds you then?”

He asked Boy whose name he hadn’t bothered listening to. Kai Kobachi? No ..that was close, but he knew it wasn’t right. Eh oh well… Tristan’s Irish Brogue was muted but plain as day to any one form home. He was kind of Dublin meets Antrim. A mix of good small-town and busy city-streets. However it was fainter then normal because he was holding it back on purpose while in the halls.
Back to top Go down
Jozi Martinez
Student
Student
Jozi Martinez

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:16 am

“Cool.” The girl answered when he mentioned turning a hobby into a profession. “I don’t have any hobbies or interests like that. Mostly I just used to hang with my friends and chill, but then we moved to Columbus and I didn’t have any friends. And then mom moved here.” She sighed. “She doesn’t even speak Japanese, and I don’t either!”

God, pour your heart out to a stranger practically before they met. Good one Jozi. She saw the strange teacher out in the hall. “There he is!” She waved at Tristan. “Now we don’t have an excuse to get lost!” She laughed. “Hope you’re not too disappointed?” She teased, while fishing her pocketbook out of her bag in a search for change. “I’ll have a Pepsi.” She ordered, handing over an American dollar bill. “I… uh… does that thing take yen? I know I have some somewhere…” She should have – both her parents were bankers. Currency practically flowed in her veins.

“Did you know,” She told her fellow student as she continued her search for the coin of the realm and as the pretty teacher approached. “He said he teaches magic: Practical magic, not like the social anthropology kind. You Irish can be so strange.”
Back to top Go down
Kai Kadocha
Student
Student
Kai Kadocha

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:37 am

As he cracked open the can he looked over at Mr. Tristan who's accent made him instantly feel comfortable. Taking a sip of the soda he began to slowly nod his head in acknowledgment. With a smack of his lips to publicly express his satisfaction in the soda he raised it up to answer.

"Trouble is overrated sir, I like to perceive it as entertainment and challenge." he didn't indulge too much information such as the fact that he actively keeps an eye out for trouble. He was known to assess the situation and identify the right choice to deliberately choose the opposite.

He shuffled through his pockets some more retrieving more coins. "Aye, I've got you, but you owe me a posed shot." he winked inserting the coins and selecting the pepsi. He held it out for her while turning his attention back to Mr. Tristan.

"I hear you're showing Jozi the dorm rooms, would it be too much if I tagged along, you know crack two skulls with one rock? Also I'd like to hear more about this Practical Magic class you teach."
Back to top Go down
Jozi Martinez
Student
Student
Jozi Martinez

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:43 pm

“If trouble is entertaining, shouldn’t we get into some?” Jozi asked ingeniously. “I mean, I’m kinda competitive and walking away from a challenge, that just seems wrong.”

“Posed? Why would you want me to pose?” She asked, taking the beverage. She sipped at the Pepsi, noting it wasn’t really Pepsi, at least not like back home. It was more sweet and had an odd taste to it. It wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t Pepsi either. “I mean…” She didn’t think she was that pretty, to be worth shooting. But it really didn’t matter because he couldn’t be serious. He was already focused on other things.

She looked from one Irishman to the other, wondering what had happened to turn her into furniture. Winked at and then ignored. It was practically like being a girlfriend: Being taken for granted like that. “Two skulls with one… ewe!” She wrinkled up her nose and scowled as she heard it. “That is gross! I mean even the two birds one is kinda mean when you think about it, but skulls? Are all you Irish so savage?” Then he asked about the magic class, as if such a thing could be serious. “Are you serious? This isn’t Hogwarts.”
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Faculty
Faculty
Tristan

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 12:00 am

“Well practical magic is far more useful then stage magic or pulling Rabbits from hats”

He said as she lightly picked on him. Unlike the kid with the camera Tristan did not treat her as if she was invisible. His eyes would move from one to the other over and over. As they talked both to each other, and to him. he would rather honestly devote his attentions solely to Jozi, but he was far from rude enough to ignore the boys presence.

“Well in this school trouble lurks near every darkened hallway. And around several corners…But this trouble is worse then an English lord looking to play his hand in an Irish province.” Before he could hope they would leave it be Jozi piped up and he had to turn to look her in the eye as he spoke to her as well “Careful now Lass, this is not a school to charge blindly at risk in.”

He would move to touch her lightly and brush a stray lock of hair back and away. Politely. But not lustful or seductively. It was more lie a father would, or an uncle perhaps. It was indeed a motion that betrayed that this nineteen-year-old boy might have more to him then imagined. But before further could be read into his action that older more mature side vanished with a smile and light laugh

“Why would he not? You are a wonderful looking young lass Jozi “He said as he extended his arm for her to hopefully take” And yes Kai we are headed off to the dorms.”

Jozi’s response made him smile and laugh lightly. Almost a giggle, but to deep. He may be more feminine looking. But he was indeed a man. to many Male traits easily noticed when close to him. Without missing a beat, he shook his head and waved his hand in front of himself as he moved to lead them off towards the Dormitories, and the R.A.'s office.

“Aye its not Hogwarts….. It isn’t a book, this is real life my young Padowan. And the force flows strong with in you”

He smiled stupidly as he quoted an old movie and then turned his hand palm up. At first a small green and yellow flamed burned there. but not on his hand. Floating lightly above it. An inch from his skin at most then like the scene from Fantasia the flame turned into a little demon. But not a ghastly vile little thing. But a cute, puffy furry little thing, with soft looking fur, and a little red pitch fork and a long barb, but not wicked, tail.
Back to top Go down
Kai Kadocha
Student
Student
Kai Kadocha

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:09 am

"Don't worry, I don't work for PlayBunny if that's what you're curious about. I'm strictly professional. As Mr. Tristan pleasantly said you would look great, even without my ability to create beauty with my camera." As Mr. Tristan spoke further, quoting films, he reached into his bag to retrieve his camera once more. Now that they were now going deeper into the school he decided it was much easier to just keep it out.

As Mr. Tristan formed the small fireball in his hand he quickly swung his camera around to snap a picture of him in the act then another once he turned it into the fire demon. He'd have to remind himself to be sure to buy even more film if the rest of the school was as interesting as this little performance.

"So you teach basic magic such as conjuration and manipulation?" He had always wanted to learn how to toss fireballs around as the idea of using them for his devious pranks popped into his head. "And are there like magic duels where students practice?"
Back to top Go down
Kurizu
Student
Student
Kurizu

Male
Number of posts : 159

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Council Member
Skill points:
~December Registration - Page 2 L_sp2101981/10000~December Registration - Page 2 Empty_10  (1981/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:09 am

He felt her lips touch his and with that simple touch, the world was once again right. His lips closed on her tongue as she licked him. "That's right, you'll have to deal with it," he said smiling as he listened to her. He left there argument where it belonged, in the past. He never wanted to bring up old wounds. They had found forgiveness, to speak more on it would only start them yelling again and those types of screams were not the ones he wanted to hear at the moment. "Very steamy," he agreed. "And baby, any ride you want to take me on, I'm more that willing," he said in answer to her question, both of them.

The touch of on her lips brought a soft rumble in this chest. "Don't worry about it," he mumbled. "Yeah, the tree, okay. The last thing we need is to have you in any place like that," he said as he waded in the pools of her eyes. "Is that right?" he asked with a crooked little grin. "Mmm, babe," he said as her lips found his neck. His hands would move towards her waist pulling her towards him as he leaned his head to give her better access to where her lips now fed. He grimaced to feel her teeth close over his flesh. The pain was welcome, even enjoyed. But it served only to fan the flames. His hands would start to move over her body, tugging at clothe, trying to undo buttons, but at times sending them falling to the ground with an audible click, click, click.

His lips began to close around her finger as she mentioned for him to be quiet. Hearing her talk, he moved away from her and made it to his feet. walking over to the desk, he turned around and leaned against it. He removed the silk shirt he had on, the proceeded to do the same with the muscle shirt underneath. He listened to her give instructions to the students in the other room. He undid his belt and the buttons on long his fly, letting his pants hang loosely across his hips. When she turned around, he smiled and nodded. "I do believe you are right. Now, get that ass over here," he said with a grin mirroring her own.
Back to top Go down
Jozi Martinez
Student
Student
Jozi Martinez

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:53 am

Jozi wanted to jerk back from the hand brushing the hair out of her face, but before she did she realized it was no big deal. After all, she trusted the teacher right? But all this talk about her looking great or wonderful or getting into Playbunny – that was pure Irish blarney. Maybe Kai could make her look beautiful on camera, but really she was at best cute, and she wasn’t even that before cleaning up in the morning.

“Padowan? That’s like Starwars. I don’t think The Force is supposed to be magic.” She couldn’t believe the guy was talking about movies older than she was. And now they were talking about magic like it was real. She looked from one Irishman to the other. And then she looked back from one to the other again. And then she shook her head. “It’s official. The Irish are crazy.” Magic. No way.

“Oh wow!” The tiny fire dancing on his palm was pretty, and it looked so real. “It looks so real! How did you do that?” Kai had his camera out again, and was snapping pictures of the dancing flame and of Mister Tristan. “Gosh.” She used a word as old as the movies the strange teacher liked. “That really is interesting sir, but shouldn’t we move on to the Dorms?” But it seemed the teacher was ahead of her, as he was already leading the way. She wondered if she’d have a roommate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:49 am

The redhead had heard Sam's explanation and wanting him to wait- well, that was fine with the young man, so he walked off to the side in the office after the others had left and just sat down. Of course, with the person of interest now gone, though he didn't realize it, Arik was now going to be waiting a while for having to find the Magic-class teacher... At least he had time. Arik smiled slightly and closed his eyes, trying to keep on with remembering happier times that had been past and times that he hoped might re-emerge sometime soon somehow. At least it wasn't freezing out.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Faculty
Faculty
Tristan

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:51 am

“Umm Mr. Tristan? Maybe Mr. Shadwynn….Tristan is my first name, and I would prefer you to use it. it’s not like I am THAT old! Okay?”

He smiled to both of them again showing his youthfulness as he grinned. And it was not a lie. He was young for a Sidhe. Only two-fifty. He had MANY more centuries left in him! With his most recent luck they would also be in servitude. But he still had many more years to hope for a good outcome. In answer to Kai’s Question he turned to look at him slightly and dispelled the fire demon in a puff of Vanilla scented smoke that would probably linger in the hallway for a few minutes at least.

“Pretty much, I teach a few other things as well, but some of the more fun stuff is only for advanced students, or available in private lessons. The school won’t let me teach just anyone, anything.”

He smiled and opened the door to the stairwell and motioned for both of them to enter before him because it was the polite thing to do. And he would stand there waiting for them before he would enter himself.

“Up to the third floor then take a left… And don’t Worry Jozi, Nothing I summon, or cast will be dangerous. I would get in a lot of trouble if I let harm befall a student… Specially on their first day.”

((This Exit should include Kai, and Jozi so we can move onto the Dorms as stated))
Back to top Go down
Kai Kadocha
Student
Student
Kai Kadocha

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:31 am

He put his hands up in defense to show he didn't mean any insult to the Mr. comment, he only meant it as a respect towards authority. He swung the camera back around to free his hands as he swatted at the smoke he walked into after the fire demon disappeared blinking his eyes a few times before smiling at the scent.

He nodded as he walked into the stairwell allowing Jozi to have a couple steps above him. He looked behind him to make sure Tristan was following them before turning his gaze back up the stairs. To his luck he also caught a slight glimpse of Jozi's upper legs but nothing more. He made subtle attempts but to no avail was able to sneak any further shot.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:
~December Registration - Page 2 L_sp2101947/10000~December Registration - Page 2 Empty_10  (1947/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:36 am

Sam wasn’t worry about her shirt as much as she should have been after all she did have to go back out there to work and well with buttons missing from her shirt people might start asking questing but at that moment Kurizu had her wanting him so bad that she didn’t scare what he did to her clothing at least until they were done after all. But they had a bit of time before they got to that point and she would enjoy every minute of that time.

When she turn back she smiled as she seen him standing there his pants hanging lose and his chest bear, this was how she liked to view him the best almost naked but not all the way, still able to hold back enough from her. Winking at him she walked over slowly. “Oh is that an order? I don’t think I take well to orders..No no I am sure of it.” She winked as she stopped and leaned against one of the shelf that held office supplies. She was about five feet away from him smiling from ear to ear wondering what his next move would be. “You should know Mr. Torruzo I do not like to take orders and disobey them every chance I get” she winked at him before blowing him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kurizu
Student
Student
Kurizu

Male
Number of posts : 159

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Council Member
Skill points:
~December Registration - Page 2 L_sp2101981/10000~December Registration - Page 2 Empty_10  (1981/10000)

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:34 am

He looked at her as she ran her eyes over his body. He remained there, that grin on his face and a look in his eyes saying I dare you. Catching her wink, he listened to her question and nodded. "You know damn well it's an order," he said with a hint of a smile in his voice. "You might not take orders well, but you will learn to follow mine. Now, shake that ass of yours over here," he said pushing a bit off the desk. When Kurizu saw her stop and lean on one of the shelves in the room, he gave her a look that questioned her motives.

"You know, if you continue to disobey orders, then you will have to be punished for it, don't you?" he asked her as his hand moved to the open waistband of his pants. His hand closed over the buckle of his belt and with a slow and deliberate movement, pulled it off. Folding it in half, he looked at her before swinging it and sending a lout smack through the air as it struck the desk. "You can't say that I didn't warn you. I'm giving you a chance to be a good girl and do what you are told. Now, my dear you have a two choices, one: do what I want or two: get punished," he told her as she swung the belt back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Student
Student
Sam

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:28 pm

-Closed due inactivity-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~December Registration   ~December Registration - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~December Registration
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2