Hentai High School Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hentai High School Revived

Welcome to HHSRevived, be warned for this is no ordinary adventure you are about to embark. Untold accounts of greed, corruption, and manifestation of sin beyond your wildest dreams lurk within.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

POST HERE FOR RE-ORG

Go down 
+5
Melody
Aoshi Tokushima
Asu_Rin
Sam
Stranger
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Asu_Rin
Student
Student
Asu_Rin

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: None
Skill points:
POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 L_sp2100/0POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 Empty_10  (0/0)

POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE FOR RE-ORG   POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:06 am

Well, we still have plenty of primary positions to fill before we can do anything. I've offered to help out as an admin on the new forums as well as play a teacher. We either need other people to step up with offers to fill more than one role or we need to bring new people into the fray and occupy the re-organized school that way. I'd personally opt for the latter approach, because occupying ONE role is often enough MORE than enough for most people, and anything extra just tends to burn them out.

That being said. Stranger, would it not be a pro-efficient use of some of our time to try and recruit new members? It'd even (and lessen) everyone's load of responsibility, get our population up, and hopefully keep you from having to restrict or remove certain areas. I know you have a whole process involved with recruitment and that you like to have the final say, so what if you posted that processes, told us how you'd like to recruit (like you told Isara and I) and let us fill up some, most, or all of the remaining open spots that way?
Back to top Go down
Aoshi Tokushima
Student
Student
Aoshi Tokushima

Male
Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Student
Skill points:
POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 L_sp2105699/10000POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 Empty_10  (5699/10000)

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE FOR RE-ORG   POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:59 am

Well, I can sub for the council members (council minion) as well as being a teacher.
Back to top Go down
Stranger
Admin
Admin
Stranger

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Council Member
Skill points:
POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 L_sp2101/1POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 Empty_10  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE FOR RE-ORG   POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:50 am

Yea that's a wonderful thought Rin, but good class players don't always com along every day. The majority of individuals that come to join the board are looking for one thing and that's tea time with crumpets while having anal sex. I'm sure most of you have realized that the world of yahoo's chat rooms has become utter crap in most respects and finding a decent willing player is already hard enough. Then trying to get them to become something noteworthy on their first day or even a month down the line is a story all on its own. People are naturally lazy, and if they aren't immediately getting something out of it they tend not to want to perform any work let alone extra work.

To your seccond topic your absolutely right.. no one should HAVE to have more then one character if they don't want to. In fact I would rather everyone only have one and that's it so no one is making extra plots that shouldn't be hatching anywhere but in rp outside in ooc. But hey, we loose allot of drifters and sometimes life calls so not everyone can always be as attentive as they should be. But that's not the big problem. What is out greatest trouble is the "whats in it for me" attitude" Well ill tell you whats in it for you.. a better place to rp damnit. If we could get everyone working together people would flock to this place like it was a skimpy clad babe on a beach full of fat retarded guys.

This is a place for learning, and a place for fun, by everyone else not helping me when i try and give to you what i can your limiting my fun. I rarely get to RP because i'm always doing other tasks, my class suffers and students leave in search of a faster paced place to play. I also don't get allot of time to tend to some of my other interests outside of the forum while i;m having to take care of the work of ten people here.

Anyways recruiting is a great idea but we need dedicated and intelligent people not some one who just wants to stick his dick out the window and blow a load, or some girl who just wants to suck on a fat pickle. So ALL of you actively interested in staying here should be helping with something, if you don't know how to recruit that's fine you can just get the links of names and toss them to the recruiters or myself. But don't think your doing me any favors if you just pick out a random pile of trash and expect me to be able to use it as a viable member.

So.. ready get set.. kick tristan in the ass.. opps... i mean GO....
Back to top Go down
Rosie Redd
Student
Student
Rosie Redd

Female
Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Permanent Record
Skill points:
POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 L_sp21080/10000POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 Empty_10  (80/10000)

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE FOR RE-ORG   POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:19 am

This will only work if people will rp with other than the few handful that always seem to just rp with each other..fyi Wink
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.yahoo.com/rosie_redd?fmt=2.0&intl=us&os=win&ver=
Tristan
Faculty
Faculty
Tristan

Male
Number of posts : 482

Permanent Record
Skill points:
POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 L_sp2101148/10000POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 Empty_10  (1148/10000)

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE FOR RE-ORG   POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:37 pm

I have alwasy tried love.

but Rosie is very correct......

And its gotten VERY dead around here
Back to top Go down
Asu_Rin
Student
Student
Asu_Rin

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Permanent Record
Skill points:
POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 L_sp2100/0POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 Empty_10  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE FOR RE-ORG   POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:57 pm

I think everyone that normally RPs is waiting for this re-organization. Doesn't make much sense to continue these RPs when a lot of us are going to be changing our characters and starting fresh anyway. That's how I see it at least.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Faculty
Faculty
Tristan

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:
POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 L_sp2101148/10000POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 Empty_10  (1148/10000)

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE FOR RE-ORG   POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:53 am

very true. But from past expereinces, if you get any new players it is FAR more likely that they will just quit since nothing is going on anywhere on site
Back to top Go down
Stranger
Admin
Admin
Stranger

Male
Number of posts : 213

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Council Member
Skill points:
POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 L_sp2101/1POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 Empty_10  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE FOR RE-ORG   POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:11 pm

Alright everyone, I know some of you are still unsure whats going to happen, bu I need some solid decisions now so I can start planning to hand out solid character choices and or responsibilities.

This may mean some of you will have to temporarily drop your current character, so be aware. Currently even cutting back a hell of a lot, we'll need about 13 committed members to run the show:

P:1
VP:1
Teacher:2 (1 sub)
Monster 2 (1 rotated)
Student 7 (2 student council)

Unfortunately with this little people we'll have to shut down some places like the dorms, parking lots, sports fields, a few en route areas, quite possibly most of the student council area, and a few others depending on this and that.

Alas I need to know who is staying so I have an idea on how many need to be recruited. It's unfortunate but, we'll have to go back to the smaller segment again until we have more commitment from more people and less vagabonds. so consider this the final notice, if you do not vote ill consider that you are no longer interested in being a part of the group. so what I want you to do is when you VOTE make a post with one word "VOTED" so we know you have been counted.

VOTE HERE
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Faculty
Faculty
Tristan

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE FOR RE-ORG   POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:08 pm

Umm,,........ So?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE FOR RE-ORG   POST HERE FOR RE-ORG - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POST HERE FOR RE-ORG
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2