Hentai High School Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hentai High School Revived

Welcome to HHSRevived, be warned for this is no ordinary adventure you are about to embark. Untold accounts of greed, corruption, and manifestation of sin beyond your wildest dreams lurk within.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music Coming To A Classroom Near You!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Franz Wayward
Faculty
Faculty

Male
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Vice Principal
Skill points:
Music Coming To A Classroom Near You! L_sp2100/0Music Coming To A Classroom Near You! Empty_10  (0/0)

Music Coming To A Classroom Near You! Empty
PostSubject: Music Coming To A Classroom Near You!   Music Coming To A Classroom Near You! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:43 am

A familiar speaker sound echoed throughout the campus.

" *ahem* Dearly beloved students and faculty members! Yes, 'tis I, your vice principal once again to make yet another announcement. As you all know, there has been something missing around the school for a while now. It's as if the life of it has been dead for the longest time. Whether it be the lack of substance, the lack of excitement, or the lack of romance in your life... there is always something that can replace it. A wise man once said, "Without music, life would be a mistake." And how very true that is! Which is why I am so immensely excited and happy to announce that we'll be having a new... MUSIC TEACHER! Mmm, yes. He's a fellow I'd like to call.. uh... Tan...Tanny Balls. ...Is that even right? Oohh, Tah-ni-bah-zeh. Tanibaze. Vincent Tanibaze. So if any of you students are interested in taking this music class, or would like to make perverse jokes involving instruments such as the flute while in class... please! Stop by the office and we'll see what we can work out for you. And if you see him around, please do give him a warm welcome. That is all."

Tap. Click.
Back to top Go down

Music Coming To A Classroom Near You!
Page 1 of 1