Hentai High School Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hentai High School Revived

Welcome to HHSRevived, be warned for this is no ordinary adventure you are about to embark. Untold accounts of greed, corruption, and manifestation of sin beyond your wildest dreams lurk within.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking a Soothing Dip

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saika_Moon
Student
Student
Saika_Moon

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: None
Skill points:
Taking a Soothing Dip L_sp2100/0Taking a Soothing Dip Empty_10  (0/0)

Taking a Soothing Dip Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Soothing Dip   Taking a Soothing Dip I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:18 am

Fip flop fip flop went her chocolate brown sandals that matched perfectly with her chocolate colored towel that held pale pink flowering decor,staying in the shadows walked a young lady that couldn't be seen but she was heard and her sweet chocolate like fragrance was being made known as she passed through out the hallways.her jet black hair flung infront of her crimson lit eyes with a few streaks of dark purple peaking it's way out of the corner of her eyes to play.Her hips swung from left to right like a church bell on an afternoon while coming in closer contact to her destination,Stopping to turn on her heel sharply around a corner meeting the door a few inches from her face,for Saika was slightly tired from all the classes and walking but was content with it all but found that swimming could help sooth her nerves and maybe relax the tense area's around her neck even.A soft smile grew over her plump glossy lips while she peared through the square like glass that was neatly placed apon the door only to find no one was there which made the young lady even more at ease.reaching out with one of her arms to extended her slinder delicate fingers out towards the cool handle of the door jerking her arm slightly to help aid her in the mission to open it,a slight whoosh could be heard as wind of warm misty air could be felt upon her glowing face as she slowly slid her frame through the crack she had made for herself and once she was in she soon let go of the door only to let it close itself with a click that echoed through out the hollow walls.

Taking a look around the room letting a deep breath pass through her lips as a sigh of relief thanking the dear Lord that no one was there,she never liked changing infront of people or having people see her skin that much so having an empty room at that point was like a far away dream.raising a brow as she stood for a moments time in her baby blue white beater tank and a pair of white booty shorts that held lettering on her butt cheeks that red out in pale blue words sweetie pie in cursive form.''mmmm..what should i do first..?'' Tilting her head in question as she thought aloud which was a bad habit of her's that she always tried to break but never accomplished,soon her crimson colored hues fell upon a chair near a wall that was facing the pool side,thinking that would be a perfect area to lay her things.Walking slowly over to the wall she layed her towl neatly on the back of the chair then soon after she slowly began to roll her shirt over her nice sized breasts and over her head folding it neatly laying it on the seat,and began to work at her shorts causing her hips to move in a wiggling fashion to help the material along to slide it off until it hung at her ankles.Stepping out of the shorts picking them up folding them as well flopping them right on top of her shirt leaving her skin to be shown with all the curves a young lady should have,shaped just like her mother in a hour glass or coke bottle fashion.

Stretching out her arms slightly pushed up to the air with her palms flat as she showed off her two peice swim suit she was happy to get since she had to beg her mother to death to let her have it, the top was a simple bikini cut with a black back ground and gold roses for the upper layer decor with gold like strings tied into a neat bow in the back and a pair of swim shorts with the same style pattern as the top,the shorts cupped right underneith her butt cheeks showing off alittle of her apple bottem shape with a golden mini flower on each side of her hips and as she made her way to the pool sides edge after taking her sandals off by the chair,a japanese symbol could be seen at the palm of her foot. Begans humming to herself while lowering closer to the ground until she sat on the edge whirling her tight toned legs from under her till they plopped into the water plop plop plop went the water as her feet tapped ontop of the surface.Oh how she longed to just dive in head first into that beautiful line of blue and green colored mixtures,since she was a picses it was only normal for her to love water but then again maybe some people that held that sign didn't like it but to her it was like taking a sleeping pill but only being awake and all of her worries could be drifted away by the warmth of the water caressing at her skin tenderly.

Not taking another moment to think about it Saika inched herself closer into the water until she pushed outwards with her arms to help her body spring forward into the water allowing herself to sink for a minute then a few seconds later she popped her head up to the surface for air.gasping softly taking a deep breath while smoothing her hair back away from her eyes with her fingertips.Licking at her lips slowly as she leaned the opposite way of forward arching her back upwards and spreading her arms and legs slightly apart to allow herself to float.''mmmm..'' she moaned softly as she closed her eyes allowing the silence of the room along with the water sooth her nerves,''now this is what i call relaxing''.With nothing more said she floated ontop of the waters looking almost like a peaceful angel grazing the surface of blue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/peace_angel_star/saikamoon.htm
NPC_Minion_2
Unknown
Unknown

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Soothing Dip   Taking a Soothing Dip I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:10 am

???????: The tranquil sound of water rippling and washing in the light-glittered body of water was not all that surrounded the pool area. It was only moments later twined with the sound of the movements Saika made in the pool was a constant tapping of a handle hitting an empty plastic pail. Tap-tap. Tap-tap.

Eyes of an invisible unknown watched her. Right from the start of the hallways she traveled down they have always been watching her, following her... consuming her very image into their owner's mind. The girl was not alone. No one in this school was ever alone. Tap-tap.

A soft, oft-fading maniacal laughter began to permeate the breeze-filled, misty air, echoing from wall to wall like an everlasting ring of a bell. "Heh heh heh... Heh heh heh..." That glow water gave her body... the damp dripping hair... the perfect curves... A grand feast she would be! Fully satisfying and fulfilling... A prey better than any could ever ask for!

Behind the faint voice was the product of days of waiting before consuming; fasting before a delicious meal; growing ravenous after now stumbling upon a wanton delight. Through these unseen eyes she was the object of more than just desire; through these possessive eyes events were already played picturing a beautiful struggle. Was today just another peaceful day at the pool full of relaxation and romantic encounters?

"Heh heh heh... Heh heh heh..."

Not today.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Faculty
Faculty
Tristan

Male
Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Student
Skill points:
Taking a Soothing Dip L_sp2101148/10000Taking a Soothing Dip Empty_10  (1148/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Soothing Dip   Taking a Soothing Dip I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:45 am

Today was going well, but he couldn’t help but once again to be wandering the halls of the school. He seemed to be doing that every day now.. Well when he wasn’t with his love Melody, or his little Lust, Kame…. But today both were in class so he was elsewhere… Somehow, he always ended up here near the pool. He didn’t know what lead him here. But there was always this pull… Per haps it was because of Lillian’s near death here…… Lillian .. He needed to talk to her.. today. After school he would seek her out…

But for now the teacher was simply opening the door into the boys locker room and moving through it towards the actual pool….. This door opened quietly, it was well used, and it seemed many a pervert wanted both this one and the girls locker room door well oiled… no doubt for Voyeurs to get off hiding in the lockers…

The steamy hot air hit him like a hammer and he had to take pause at the door with it barely cracked.. The heat was great…maybe that was why he was here? Inside he heard a voice. And a light splash.. He smiled and peered into see a little curvy beauty in the waters…. He couldn’t resist.. After all so many girls here were such GREAT lovers.. One more little affair would hurt would it? his grin turning wicked he donned a new disguise.. His seeming changed to a brown haired boy, about the same age.. but a bit ..Manlier looking….

That was when he heard the laughter.. His eye brow raised and he looked around again … Per haps this was NOT a moment to interrupt after all… Perhaps.. For now he simple cast a spell of obfuscation around himself… one that would make him indeed invisible for a time.. And keep him from being detected easily…. This shoo was always eerier.. but he knew there was more then him and the mystery girl here… and he was going to make certain this was not some planned love affair before he interrupted….
Back to top Go down
Saika_Moon
Student
Student
Saika_Moon

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Soothing Dip   Taking a Soothing Dip I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:47 pm

Saika still remained on the top surface of the colors of blue,every once in awhile her arms wavered through the pool of ripples.Humming softly as her eyes remained closed but soon enough after a couple of more minutes they opened.Soon after the gentle creature began to grow bored of the whole floating routine,sighing not really wanting to move but does so anyway by letting her legs sink like a ship taken down in battle. Her body followed along with the legments that now stood on the flat pavement, back straight with hands at her sides,hair soaked with the dropplets of water flowling along the bone structure of her cheeks as she stood still listening to the pure sounds of nothingness.Oh how blissful it was to hear silence but at the sametime it had a depressing linger,delicate fingers crawled their way into the short thick locks of black silk that caressed against the cheeks of the young lady.

Leaning forward with her hands stretching out to get into a position of taking a sprint like motion into the water,gentle breaths left her soft supple lips as she bent her knees getting ready to take the plunge tap tap.tap tap Raising a brow leaning back up Saika began to look around ,having cat ears had its good moments well at least for her anyway.The ears perked up tweeking here and there from the faint noises,wrinkling her nose making her lips move to one side as if to think.Shaking her head telling herself '' naaah get a hold of yourself Saika there's no one accept you here'',looking around and over to the door just to make sure no one sneeked their way in and seeing how there was no sign of anyone made her think it was safe.Chuckling a bit shaking her head once more '' i knew it was just my mind playing tricks on me,i have got to loosen up.Once more she began to get in position but only this time what stopped her was a laughter a faint laughter as a matter of fact to Saika that laughter was slightly creepy not like the normal ones that were heard from little children who played at the park on a beautiful sunny afternoon or from a comedy movie held with friends to enjoy it with.No,this one was set aside from all the rest that was known to her.

The Little hairs on Saika's arms began to stand up as she could feel a cold chill hit along the spine of her back,her tail swivled along the waters only to stop as she tried to look for where the laughter was coming from.Turning around in a full circle almost too affraid to talk or even move,she wanted to jump out of the water and make a mad dash for the door but something in her wouldn't let her venture out that far.Was it fear or curiousity? Just like the saying curiousity kills the cat,hopefully in this situation that little jesture isn't true.Taking a deep breath letting the warm air fill her lungs then slowly lets it escape through her lips trying to allow herself to relax finally mustering up the courage to speak.Her voice soft,gentle but scared they could almost hear a faint tremble in the tone,''umm.h-h-h-hello....anyone there? I know that it's you or you wouldn't be laughing.Thinking to herself ''i better not get to smart with this unknown person i dont know what the heck im dealing with and until i do i better watch what i say.'' Moving slowly towards the stairs of the pool waiting to hear if the same voice would respond in a talking manner instead of that creepy laugh.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Faculty
Faculty
Tristan

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:
Taking a Soothing Dip L_sp2101148/10000Taking a Soothing Dip Empty_10  (1148/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Soothing Dip   Taking a Soothing Dip I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:57 am

Tristan reached out with his powers to sense what else was here and to try and better understand the emotions floating on the air so he could judge the direction this even was going to unfold. His first findings were simple .a hint of joy, turned sour with a splash of fear of the unknown.. But the way Saika’s voice trembled was more telling then anything else….. Her words spoke as if she knew who was present. Nevertheless, that crack and waver told him other wise instantly.

His powers delved further… the others feelings were NOT exactly what he thought were best for this situation… maybe it was his inner hero? Maybe it was just that DEEP down Tristan was really a good guy, and no one had noticed yet… OR perhaps he had just cleverly thought up a way to use this to score….. Regardless of his reason, he quickly donned a new illusionary guise and dropped his invisibility.

His looks, Odd was the best word to use really….. A black leather trench coat that went nearly to his ankles and high, tightly laced, combat boots on his feet, his lower body in a pair of dark grey jeans and his upper torso in a charcoal tee shirt… His normal purple hair turned Black and dark gothic makeup adorning his lips and around his eyes.

NOW was time for what a Fae did best… Dramatic entrances…

He bravely kicked in the door and darted across the pool-side running strait towards the girl, his feet making a heck of a raucous, and his long coat billowing behind him like a cape. His right arm would move and three sharp glints of light would leave his fingertips all thunking in to the wall on the far side of the pool.

“SAIKA!”

He called out as he moved into a slide like he was stealing home plate… Two of the knives he threw acting on his magic and returning at him like something else threw them from that dark corner. Both clanking into the bleachers he was sliding past. One hit and ricocheted a few times, the other landed in her clothing pile sticking in the chair.

“Quickly we need to LEAVE!”

He would reach his hand towards her in the pool with Pleading eyes and hoped she would take it, but didn’t force it either. In his mind there was no way a girl would be able to resist a dark knight slipping in form no where to save then form shadows and things of that nature… Right?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Saika_Moon
Student
Student
Saika_Moon

Female

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Soothing Dip   Taking a Soothing Dip I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:15 pm

Still standing in the water being carefull not to make any wrong moves to upset the creature. Breathing softly trying to think of ways to escape from the creepy unknown, tilting her head waiting for some kind of plan to smack her in the back of her head or better yet a light bulb appear from above and to invision a human hand reaching out to click it on. She waited and she waited but yet none of those things happened, her tail continued to swirl on the top surface of the waters and her fluffy neko ears stayed perked up. Leaning forward slightly to see if it would help her ear's to strain but nothing could be made out, it seemed like the creature was either playing games with her or someone else was. Bitting along her lower lip as she sunk her body into the water only keeping her head and a bit of her shoulder's in the clear. Water constantly dripped down from the edges of her hair making it's way back down into the waters of blue. Why is it so silent..

Fearing that she shouldn't stay still caused her to flinch, she hated being in one place to long and being on her feet like that for such a long period of time made her legs start to tremble. Her crimson eye's moved from side to side in a darting manner with her hands still staying by her side but soon enough they floated to the top and hoverd there. A light voice coming from the frightend neko began to speak out in a whisper sounding almost like a cry '' I dont wanna be heeereee is there anyone God that can get me out of here if so I promise I will pay my tidths every week from now on.. no more missing church honest.. but umm i would have to find one first to attend.''

By that time she began to hear noises like the scuffle of a pair of boots and a whoosh noise coming from a cape. Was that someone coming to save her? Gasping as she whirled around to see a rather young looking man coming to her rescue or so it seemed. Her mouth stayed open as she watched the gleaming lights fly into the wall while clasping her hands together in shock. Reminding herself to not keep her mouth open she began to shut her lips back together. She didn't know what to think..how did he know she needed help? Did he hear her from afar? Looking up at the ceiling whispering softly '' thank you God your such a life saver!'' Smiling happily she took her eyes from the air to the person who called her name. How does he know my name? I dont know him.. how does he know me? Not really caring how she knew him or how he knew her she decided to save those questions for him later right now she wanted the heck out of the pool.

As his hand reached out for her own she began to make a few strokes to the side of the pool. Once she was near the edge she grabed a hold of him with one of her hands, letting it connect with his own the best way she knew how and held on for dear life. Whenever he lifted her from the pool her eyes would look up to gaze on the one who saved her life,tilting her head as her crimson hues looked at his darkly painted lips and eye makeup bitting along the lower part of her lips taking in his scent for something seemed almost familiar about this black haired stranger but she just couldn't put her finger on it. Never the less she was in someone's care and that was enough. A breathless comment came from her soft pouty lips as water dripped from along the curves she held '' thank you ever so much''.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Faculty
Faculty
Tristan

Male

Permanent Record
Skill points:

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Soothing Dip   Taking a Soothing Dip I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:33 am

She reached her hand to his and even as he took it his left hand moved behind his back and whipped back around rapidly from under his coat with several small glints of light dashing off into the unknown to clink into the wall and one softer gooshier impact before he braced his legs and would haul her bodily from the water if she did not resist him.

“Pleasantries will have to wait until later Miss Moon”

He told her politely but sternly be fore he would move to start rushing her from the pool and towards the nearest door, which just happened to be a teachers office, and hopefully had a back door into the locker rooms so they could make an escape elsewhere form this scene. Inwardly the magic teacher was being very amused by this impromptu acting session, and off the cuff magical bizzarity.

As long as the girl did not suspect anything stranger then what was going on right now then this could turn into quite the little fake adventure, and that was what he needed right now.. a bit of adventure and excitement. Even if it had to be staged.

((Sory its both slow and late..been really hectic and my muss died))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Soothing Dip   Taking a Soothing Dip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a Soothing Dip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hentai High School Revived :: ~Encounter zone~ :: Outlaying Region :: Gymnasium :: Pool-
Jump to: