Hentai High School Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hentai High School Revived

Welcome to HHSRevived, be warned for this is no ordinary adventure you are about to embark. Untold accounts of greed, corruption, and manifestation of sin beyond your wildest dreams lurk within.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should Raina STay or Go?

Go down 
2 posters

Should I stay or go?
Yes
Should Raina STay or Go? I_vote_lcap100%Should Raina STay or Go? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
No
Should Raina STay or Go? I_vote_lcap0%Should Raina STay or Go? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
raina_storm
Student
Student
raina_storm

Female
Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Student
Skill points:
Should Raina STay or Go? L_sp2101183/10000Should Raina STay or Go? Empty_10  (1183/10000)

Should Raina STay or Go? Empty
PostSubject: Should Raina STay or Go?   Should Raina STay or Go? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:31 am

I've been thinking a lot lately, and I am debating on leaving the forum. If it will cause great distress, then I will stay, but if it doesn't seem to be worth it, then I will go. I'm sorry everyone. My heart just isn't in it anymore. So I leave it up to you.
Back to top Go down
Lillian
Student
Student
Lillian

Female
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Council Member
Skill points:
Should Raina STay or Go? L_sp2104688/10000Should Raina STay or Go? Empty_10  (4688/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Should Raina STay or Go?   Should Raina STay or Go? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:39 am

If it simple my love. If your heart is not in it anymore than you may be able to do one of two things. Take a leave of absence or if it is causing you stress. Then you may go. I know things haven't been easy for you and they just continue to pile up.

Do what is going to be best for you. Though, I would love for you to stay.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.yahoo.com/lillian_dashelle
raina_storm
Student
Student
raina_storm

Female
Number of posts : 234
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Student
Skill points:
Should Raina STay or Go? L_sp2101183/10000Should Raina STay or Go? Empty_10  (1183/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Should Raina STay or Go?   Should Raina STay or Go? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:02 am

i dont really want to go, but i dont want to be in something when i know that i cannot be counted on for continuous attention at this point, if everyone wants sporatic and short shitty posts, then it wont matter, but it isn't fair to them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Raina STay or Go?   Should Raina STay or Go? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should Raina STay or Go?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hentai High School Revived :: OOC :: OOC Section-
Jump to: