Hentai High School Revived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hentai High School Revived

Welcome to HHSRevived, be warned for this is no ordinary adventure you are about to embark. Untold accounts of greed, corruption, and manifestation of sin beyond your wildest dreams lurk within.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Positive Train

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillian
Student
Student
Lillian

Female
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Council Member
Skill points:
Positive Train L_sp2104688/10000Positive Train Empty_10  (4688/10000)

Positive Train Empty
PostSubject: Positive Train   Positive Train I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:07 pm

I have been watching and have noticed that we need a little bit of moral boost around this joint. I propose that we do something a little bit out of the ordinary.
I would like each of you to choose someone to stay at least one thing nice about them. Let your peers know that they are appreciated we never say thank you enough for efforts that help out around here.

If you feel inclined to talk about two people you may do so that is the limit.
Oh, here is the catch you can’t do the same person as someone else.

On your mark get set… GO!!

Who will be the first victim.....
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.yahoo.com/lillian_dashelle

Positive Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Train   Positive Train I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:53 am

Only two people? That makes the task far more difficult because I have nice things to say about the largest majority of active members. Maybe I'll list just two now and then sneak back in later on and cheat by mentioning two more. If I take that route a few good times, eventually I will have gotten to give a kind word to all those that I think of fondly.

I would like for Riley to know that he always, without fail, makes me smile. He is a good roleplayer ic and a decent person ooc, and his sense of humor and good nature are obvious in and out of character. I enjoying playing with him when the storyline allows, and I enjoy talking to him when I feel like crawling into his IM box and being a pest. When I rant and rave, he listens and has proven to be the voice of reason more than once, and that is saying a whole helluva lot, folks, cause I'm not the easiest person to reason with or calm down when my tail feathers get ruffled. I'm sure I have not told him before now that I think he is a really swell guy, and I appreciate the wonderful personality and creative streak that he has. I don't mind telling him now, though, since that is the point of this thread, and I'm glad to have the opportunity to do so. Thank you, Riley, for the smiles. I appreciate you and think that you're a genuinely nice guy ic and ooc. When I need someone to listen, someone to talk, I know I can always count on you. That means s lot.

I'd like to also shine a little spotlight on Aoshi for a moment. IC, the boy gets on my last nerve and I find myself wanting "Laura" to kill him more times than not, but...he makes it so much fun for me to play with him. He is a constant surprise ic, and I never know what he is going to do or say next. Sometimes his posts make me laugh my ass off and sometimes they irritate the hell out of me...and other times they just leave me shocked like crazy, wondering "Did he really just do THAT?" He is an unpredictable wild card, and he never fails to entertain me. My chara and his may not be on the best of terms, but I do love the suspense of playing words games with him and finding out what insane stunt he is going to pull next. He's not afraid to takes risks and do bold actions with his chara that most of us would shy away from, and that is what makes playing with him fun. Thank you, Aoshi, for not giving a damn what other people might think about how you play your chara or the crazy shit he does. You're a riot, dude, and I love playing with you.

Now, as I said, there are many more members on this forum that I can say nice things about, and I will. I wanted to get those two numb nuts out of the way first, though. I'll sneak back into this thread a little later on to spread more sunshine and rainbows...
Back to top Go down
Nate_L_Ardenson
Student RPG
Student RPG
Nate_L_Ardenson

Male
Number of posts : 258
Location : Probably out in the dark hunting the bumps in the night
Registration date : 2007-12-13

Permanent Record
Main Affiliation: Student
Skill points:
Positive Train L_sp2101683/10000Positive Train Empty_10  (1683/10000)

Positive Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Train   Positive Train I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:09 am

Hmm, two? Let's see.

First I'd like to say Tristan. His style and his vocabulry make me envious on mre than one level. His skill as a player is also something I aspire to. The thing I admire most about him is his ability to pay attention to the minute details of other writers. Kudos.

Well she recently quit, but I want to compliment Valina. Her character was agenuinely good person. A true innocent in a corrupt little world. I like her contraste to all of our charcters. I'm going to miss the conscience that never came to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/gojira613/natelardenson.htm
Sponsored content

Positive Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: Positive Train   Positive Train I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Positive Train
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hentai High School Revived :: OOC :: OOC Section-
Jump to: